♡ john doe + general hcs . ˚⊹꒷

[word count] 1044.

[warnings] yandere character [technically; but not really in the case of these headcanons], made pretty quickly.

[adi moment] the first set of john doe headcanons that i wrote!! this is basically where everything started!! ٩(ˊᗜˋ )و

╰₊˚ʚ🔪ɞ・I think that he would have partial control over the time loops, mostly creating another when he's rejected or gets a bit too carried away with You

╰₊˚ʚ🔪ɞ・I think that he would have partial control over the time loops, mostly creating another when he's rejected or gets a bit too carried away with You. At the same time, I don't believe he would be able to control the ones that occur after he manages to successfully court [read: any ending where you don't leave him or when he loses interest in you], which threatens to drive him crazier than he already is. Especially when he can't be exactly certain of which route you'll go through during the next day.

╰₊˚ʚ🔪ɞ・Since he didn't appear to have any of his scars during House Hunted, it's basically implied that he got those scars between John Doe + and House Hunted. The creator stated that they were a kink/reminder, and I like to believe that each scar is [possibly] meant to symbolize the amount of days that he stalked You for. It might also be a representation of the amount of time loops he's been through with You, and a way to keep himself from forgetting the situation he's in.

╰₊˚ʚ🔪ɞ・Aside from his love [read: obsession] with You, I think that he also harbors a deep love for human culture, and human life in general. He's spent countless hours watching human shows and movies, and listening to human music. It's partially the reason that he enjoys watching TV so much, and he would be honored if You ever decided to watch something with him. He could honestly go on for hours about how much he loves humanity, and prepare to be bombarded with questions if you ever offer to lend him an ear. Just... make sure that you clarify that it's a figure of expression, and that he isn't actually supposed to take your ear.

╰₊˚ʚ🔪ɞ・Loves, loves, loves cuddling. Doesn't care if he's the big or small spoon, or if you're doing something when he decides to curl up around you. There have been times where you've been working the cashier at the gas station, only for John Doe to sneak behind You and just get comfortable. It can be a bit shocking, but you've long gotten used to feeling the extra weight on your back. Though, it does get a bit embarrassing when a customer comes in and stares at the man behind You while you're ringing them up. If anything, he just seems to enjoy you being flustered, so good luck getting him off.

╰₊˚ʚ🔪ɞ・When the both of you are cuddling, you should also expect to feel his hair curl around you and try to pull you closer. It's interesting to see the strands have a life of their own, and you've long gotten comfortable with them wrapping around you. It feels like one huge hug, and you wouldn't have it any other way.

╰₊˚ʚ🔪ɞ・Similarly to cuddles, expect to be bombarded with kisses at any given moment. When it comes to this, he won't actually do it in public if You aren't comfortable, which is something that you're pretty grateful for. It's totally fair game when the both of you are at home, though.

╰₊˚ʚ🔪ɞ・Has a tendency of getting really melty whenever he's flustered, which happens a lot. It's just so adorable whenever You go and kiss him and offer to cuddle, or whenever You decide to hold his hand when the two of you go on dates. He really feels loved whenever it happens, and he's ecstatic to know that you're comfortable enough to do those things with him - especially if you're more shy when it comes to affection.

╰₊˚ʚ🔪ɞ・In the winter, he usually becomes your personal heater, with how warm he is all the time. While it used to be a trait he was self-conscious of in the past, he doesn't mind his higher body temperature if it means that you snuggle up to him in order to keep warm. It's not something he'd tell You directly, but it tends to be pretty obvious with the big smile and bright blush that appear on his face, as well as the various heart patterns on his clothes.

╰₊˚ʚ🔪ɞ・Let's You draw the designs on his t-shirts, sometimes even allowing you to suggest new ones. He's already really happy for all of the time that you spend with him, and he's even happier to let you have a hand with his major forms of self-expression. He would also show the designs that you helped with way more than others, even proudly bragging to people about receiving your assistance. Nobody at the gas station really seems to care that much, but he's still happy about it.

╰₊˚ʚ🔪ɞ・While he's a huge slob, he'd be willing to try and change his habits if You really wanted him to. Cleaning his home is a daunting task, though, especially when it feels like every piece of garbage is multiplying. Even if you're both unable to make much of a dent in the heaps of trash, he'd still be grateful that You attempted to help. If you're still willing to give things another shot, he'd gladly go along with it.

╰₊˚ʚ🔪ɞ・Even though he can't take a shower to get his body clean, he would get it dry-cleaned if You wanted him to. Granted, you'd definitely be getting some weird looks for bringing Doe's lifeless faux body to the average dry cleaner, but they'd probably still take the business. It is Uncanny Valley, after all. The biggest downside [in his eyes] is that he would be stuck in his hairball form until his body was cleaned, but he was quick to find ways to make the best of it. Did you know that your work bag is the perfect size for him?

╰₊˚ʚ🔪ɞ・Loves, loves, loves to be carried around in his little hairball form. Would honestly just sneak into your bag and hitch a ride wherever you're going. You'd only actually discover he's in there when you reach in to grab something, only to feel a slick strand of hair grab your finger and curl around it. You honestly can't be mad, though, because he looks adorable. While there's no customers around, You would pull him out of your bag and hold him in your hands. Needless to say, he'd be much more open to dry cleaning his faux body in the future.