♡ john doe + idol darling hcs . ˚⊹꒷

﹕₊˚ʚ❤️ɞ・[word count] 2060.

﹕₊˚ʚ🐞ɞ・[warnings] yandere character [obsessive behavior, stalking, kidnapping], mentions of ending 4, not edited/proofread.

﹕₊˚ʚ🖤ɞ・[adi moment] a request from 🐎 anon, which you can view here. this was a really cool concept to write [everybody thank 🐎 anon for coming up with the realest ideas!], especially since i'm a fan of seeing the more obsessed side of doe come into play! [and i apparently had a lot to say about this concept since it's the first thing i've written to break 2000 words...] even though this isn't a very fluffy post, i hope that you enjoy! (๑ᵔ⤙ᵔ๑)

also, just as a note, i don't support yandere behavior in real life! please don't take these headcanons as a justification for any of the actions doe takes in them!

╰₊˚ʚ🔪ɞ・Believe it or not, I actually do believe that it's within the realm of possibility for Doe to become obsessed with an idol. Circling back to something that I had mentioned within a previous post, I personally headcanon that Doe has a large amount of admiration for humanity. And with the rise of the internet in our daily lives, I think it would make sense for Doe to consume a large amount of media, including content of you! I imagine that it would be a large coincidence. Maybe he was just watching some random videos on YouTube and managed to come across one of your interviews for a new album. Maybe your career had been doing quite well at the time and you had managed to make it onto TV, and he had seen you while idly scrolling through the channels. Regardless of how he had managed to come across you, he would have fallen for you instantaneously. I'm talking going down the rabbit hole, getting so close to the TV that his eyes might as well just be touching the screen, watching so much content of you that his recommendations are mostly filled with videos about you.

╰₊˚ʚ🔪ɞ・This obsession would grow incredibly quickly, with all of the content he'd watch feeding it even further. He'd buy all of the merchandise you offer, whether that be from a collaboration or from something that you'd create on your own. He'd design shirts based off of the song and album covers you'd create, wearing them more often than others so he could show the amount of adoration he holds for you. He'd sing your praises both online and in person, whenever and wherever he could, annoying as many people as he could with rants and raves about how amazing you were. And his obsession would only continue to worsen as he'd find himself in deeper and deeper parts of the community, all of them sharing a similar obsession and justifying it.

╰₊˚ʚ🔪ɞ・It would honestly get to the point where he'd start to believe that the two of you were destined to be together, soulmates that would stay together through thick and thin. The only issue that lay within his perfect fantasy would be the fact that you live outside of the Valley - the rest of the world that functioned entirely differently than what he knew. And he would mourn that fact, you know? Wishing that he could have a chance to meet you, to show you how much you two had in common, how you two were simply just two halves of a whole.