♡ john doe + prompts 12 / 32 . ˚⊹꒷

﹕₊˚ʚ🍫ɞ・[word count] total ─ 1632; prompt 12 ─ 972; prompt 32 ─ 660

﹕₊˚ʚ🖤ɞ・[warnings] yandere character [technically, no yandere behavior demonstrated], not edited/proofread.

﹕₊˚ʚ🍷ɞ・[adi moment] second part of the event! these prompts were from the request that i accidentally mixed up, but they're here now! i can't exactly remember if the valley has an airport or not [i tried to look for info but just didn't find it], so i just kinda assumed it did. [only quote me on that if i'm right.] regardless, hope you enjoy! ꒰ㅅ' ˘ '꒱

] regardless, hope you enjoy! ꒰ㅅ' ˘ '꒱

♡ prompt 12 / long distance. ˚⊹꒷

╰₊˚ʚ🔪ɞ・Your day is relatively average when your cell phone starts to ring. It's completely unexpected, too, with you lounging at the gas station's counter (another slow day, it seems) when your ringtone breaks through the dull humming of the refrigerators. You're shocked to find that the contact displayed on the screen doesn't belong to Doe, but is instead one for a friend that you were close with outside of the Valley. There's a soft smile on your face as you tap the accept button and raise the device to your air, but the subtly sweet mood is broken when you hear their panicked voice.

╰₊˚ʚ🔪ɞ・It's somewhat difficult to understand what they're saying, considering how fast their talking and the deeply worried tone in their voice, though you're able to understand enough for you to decide that you'll have to temporarily leave the Valley. So, that night, you find yourself sitting cross-legged on the living room floor with your dusty suitcase as you pack in any essential belongings, with Doe watching over the scene with a look of confusion plastered onto his face. Doe would try his best to stay calm while you explain the situation, with his worries being (mostly) dissipated when you emphasize that you'll only be out of the Valley for a week or two - max. Even if he's still a bit sad when he realizes that you'll be gone for Valentine's Day, he'll support you wholeheartedly and even try to help you pack.

╰₊˚ʚ🔪ɞ・Sure, it sucks that the plans you two had made are essentially canceled, but there was plenty of time to do something together once you get back. He won't try and force you to stay, nor would he want you to stay out of your own will (he understands that you have a life outside of him), though you can most certainly expect a lot of clinginess and melting at the airport. He might even try to sneak past security and follow you to the plane so he can have just a bit of extra time with you before you're gone, though all of his attempts would be much too obvious to succeed. Instead, he just ends up desperately leaning over the barriers and waving like he'd never see you again - a sight that brings red to your cheeks and a slight chuckle to emerge from your throat.