♡ john doe + prompts 13 / 22 . ˚⊹꒷

﹕₊˚ʚ🌹ɞ・[word count] total ─ 1511; prompt 13 ─ 693; prompt 22 ─ 818

﹕₊˚ʚ🍷ɞ・[warnings] yandere character [technically; no yandere behavior demonstrated], not edited/proofread.

﹕₊˚ʚ🖤ɞ・[adi moment] this was a part of my valentine's event, which took place on my tumblr! i accidentally mixed up two prompts, leading to me writing some extra headcanons so the ones i'd already written wouldn't go to waste. anyway, i hope you enjoy! ꒰ ˶ˆᗜˆ˵ ꒱

 anyway, i hope you enjoy! ꒰ ˶ˆᗜˆ˵ ꒱

♡ prompt 13 / rom-coms. ˚⊹꒷

╰₊˚ʚ🔪ɞ・I imagine that Doe, being as romantically obsessed as he is, loves rom-coms. Honestly, with his entire character, I doubt that anybody could ever even convince me otherwise. This isn't something that would happen after he met you, either. From the moment Doe found out about romance and rom-coms in general, I'm sure that he would watch them religiously. I'm talking to the point where you could bring up (pretty much) any rom-com to exist - whether it be from the Valley or otherwise, and he would somehow know it and have watched it. It doesn't matter how new or old they are, either.

╰₊˚ʚ🔪ɞ・Not to mention the fact that his obsession with the genre manages to grow even larger once Valentine's Day gets closer. He's practically like one of those massive Christmas fans that turn the months leading up to the holiday into a part of it. And a part of that, to him, is watching as many rom-coms he can before you pull him away from the screen. Because, yes, there have been plenty of times where you've gotten home at ungodly hours of the night to find his eyes practically touching the screen as he rewatches a rom-com for what seems like the 100th time. (It certainly doesn't help that he won't turn on any lights, and you usually don't know he's there until you see his silhouette in front of the TV or until he jumps behind you to greet you.)