thomas brodie sangster

in which Thomas and Y/n make their first public appearance.

"UH, Thomas" you said with anxiety lacing your voice; " I'm not so sure how to feel about this." You were currently looking at the super expensive dress that was laid out before you on Thomas's bed.

"What was that love?" he said coming around the corner from his bathroom, one towel wrapped around his waist, another in his hand drying his hair.

"I said I'm not so sure about this... " your fingers found their way to your mouth as you began to nibble on your manicure. It was the first red carpet event you would be attending with Thomas and you two hadn't gone public yet. You thought of the flashing cameras, the screaming fans and all the microphones that we're going to be shoved in your face. You could already feel the headache coming on.

Thomas sighed giving his head a small shake as he chuckled while coming up behind you, he wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you into his chest. You could feel his heart it was beating against your bare skin, you could feel water droplets that we're left over from his shower on your skin. "You're going to be okay, love. It's not as bad as it seems," he pressed a kiss to your head before wandering off towards his closet.

You bit your lip again before grabbing the dress. You felt the fabric between your fingers, dragging your you hand over the slik it was a beautiful dress. It was light gold, it had two thin spaghetti straps & a slit going up the front. it was very expensive, a gift from Thomas for your birthday. You have been looking for an excuse to wear it and the Death Cure premier was the best excuse. You sighed and grabbed it. Moments later you're sitting in front of the mirror looking at the dress. You kept turning from side to side trying to decide if you really liked the way you looked.

You heard shuffling coming up behind you as you glanced up. Thomas was well dressed in a black suit matched with a light brown satin button up underneath. He looked undeniably handsome and you smiled as he walked up behind you, placing his hands on your hips; "Well would you look at that? We look like a million dollars," he whispered; "not bad my dear, not bad at all." Thomas kissed your cheek before spinning you around to look into his eyes.

"I know how scary this must be for you, my love. But I want you to know that I thank you, deeply for being my date to this premiere. It's time the world knows that you are mine and I am yours," he gave a devilishly handsome little smile; "and might I add how sexy you look in this dress...." he gave your hips a playful squeeze, pulling you closer to him.

You playfully rolled your eyes, placing a ginger kiss against his lips; I have to finish my make-up & you're distracting me Sangster."

"My apologies, love. Please go ahead, though if I do say so myself you are stunning without it" he said, turning to walk away; "I'm going to call the limo!", he shouted leaving the dressing room. You gave a small sigh and sat down at your vanity pondering over what look you wanted to go with. Eventually you settled on a nude-light look, not wanting to cake your face with make up.

Moments after you curled your hair you heard Thomas shout your name from downstairs. You took one last look at yourself in the mirror and walked down stairs. Thomas waiting at the bottom with a dumbfounded expression on his face, he eagerly awaited you at the foot of the staircase. His face lit up like a kid on Christmas as you held out your hand to him. "I have the most beautiful date!" he said, linking arms with you. You smiled to yourself as you felt the butterflies flutter in your stomach. He was perfect, you thought to yourself.

The limo ride was smooth and surprisingly short, blocks away from the venue you noticed loads of screaming fans had stocked up. You took a deep breath and looked at Thomas who had gently taken your hand. "It's going to be alright love," he mentioned giving hands a small reassuring squeeze.

The limo rolled to a stop and Thomas gave you a sweet smile. "This is it!" he said, trying to contain his excitement. You knew he was eager to meet the devoted fans. You didn't have time to collect your thoughts before the limo door swung open. Thomas hopped out first giving you a few final seconds to collect yourself and thoughts. The crowd went wild upon seeing Thomas. The cheers and hollers were so loud, it felt like your ear drums were shaking. Thomas waved to the crowd quickly before turning back to the limo & extending his hand. Which of course caused the crowd to scream even louder not expecting Thomas to bring a date.

"Come on, you'll be alright," he coaxed. Your hand reached out slowly sliding into his. As you stepped out onto the carpet, you heard the crowd quiet down a bit. You felt uneasy. Thomas, however, seemed to forget about the whole ordeal and pulled you close to his side. He gave you a dashing smile and suddenly you were able to focus. You flashed the fans your most dazzling smile as Thomas linked arms with yours and the crowd went completely insane. Cameras began flashing and you felt confident with Thomas by your side.

"THOMAS! THOMAS! WHO IS SHE?? " you heard one of the reporters shout. Microphones were shoved in both of your faces. Thomas took deep breath, looked at you then back to the reporter, "She's my girl."