The Drive Home (Paul Lahote 💚)

Smut. Dirty talk. Dominant Paul. Slutty Y/n. That's all. Enjoy. ❣️
========================================================================================

It was our monthly trip to La Push Beach. The sun had set hours ago and were all sitting by the fire. I held a beer in my hand, my boyfriend, Paul was sitting next to me. We'd only been dating a few weeks, after taking the time to get to know one another for months. I don't know if it was the alcohol I was consuming, maybe it was the way Paul smelled or looked even. But my body was vibrating, as I was becoming turned on. We've had a couple of makeout sessions. I was thinking of those make out sessions and how sexy they got. How Paul groaned into my mouth, his hands raking up my body. How my body reacted to his touches. How easily he was able to turn me on. The sexual tension between Paul and I was thick, you could cut it with a knife. I clenched my thighs together, looking at Paul. Who currently, had his head tipped back, a smile on his lips as he tried to finish his sentence, before taking a sip of his beer. Looking as handsome as ever. I shifted again and Paul snapped his head down, looking at me, his eyes questioning. He must of felt me tense up.

"What?" I laughed, trying act oblivious, taking another drink of my beer. Paul shrugged casually, "I can smell how turned on you are." He whispered in my ear, making me stop short. I wasn't expecting him to be so blunt. His eyes trailing all over my body. "And if I can smell it, so can the brothers." He finished.

"Okay? What's the problem? I can't help it you turn me on..." I mumbled, into his ear, slightly embarrassed that he could smell the anticipation between my legs.

"They're perverts" he said with a laugh, "I can take you home?" He suggested, keeping his voice extremely low. "Maybe even help you out?" He teased.

That made my breath hitch, I wasn't expecting him to be so forward. There had been a couple times where Paul and I had made out, but I was always the one to stop it from going further, it's not that didn't want Paul. It's that I still wanted to take my time with him. Make sure our relationship was about love and not just sex. But I heard rumors from last girlfriends that Paul was a force to be reckoned with. Which then added to my excitement. My body humming at the thought of what Paul might be capable of in bed.

I debated for a moment, if I really wanted to go home with Paul or stay at the fire with the pack. Both options had pros and cons. Ultimately, I decided to go home with Paul. If we stayed at the beach I'd continue to just think about touching Paul or him touching me. Undoubtedly, becoming more and more aroused. Paul was right, the brothers were a bunch of pervs. I'm sure they would have teased either me or Paul until one of us got mad.

"I'm taking Y/n home she's...tired." Paul suddenly said standing up, not giving me an option to deny. His hand extending out towards me, which I grabbed as he pulled me up.

"Tired huh?" Embry smirked, making me blush and Paul glare at him. To which he quickly looked away, taking a nonchalant sip of his beer. Jade, Embry's girlfriend, smirked when we made eye contact, "text me" she mouthed and I shook my head.

"Use Protection!" Jared joined in. And Paul just huffed, "Shut up Cameron!"

I hid behind him. My face heating at the comments. "Come on baby, let's go..." Paul said tugging me towards the parking lot.

"Bye!" I shouted to the group. Once in Paul's truck he took a deep breath, "It would have gotten worse if we stayed" he laughed.

"Probably." I agreed a smile lacing my lips. "So who's house, mine or yours?" I asked Paul getting buckled.
I was desperately hoping he'd just take me home and finally finish what we've started, countless times before. 

"Depends on what your intentions are missy" he said giving me a sly grin, putting his hand on the back of my seat, looking over his shoulder his collar bones flexing against his wife beater, as he pulled out of the parking spot and drove off. Why is that so hot? I couldn't take my eyes off of him for a moment. He was so attractive, and I found myself thanking the spirits that he was all mine.