yes. another smut. (e.c ❤️)

Yes I know another smutty upload.....but I can't help it [Kiowa Gordon] makes me 🥵🥵 *WARNING SMUT*

Sleep was the last thing on Embry's mind, he laid in bed tossing and turning. It had been 3 hours since his girlfriend had told him she was going to sleep. His thoughts wouldn't stop, all he could think about was her. He had recently imprinted on her and hadn't told her yet."Fuck" he cursed sitting up and throwing his blanket back, he stood up going to his closet. He found a sweat shirt and threw it on, next he slipped his shoes on and slipped out the window.

The walk to Y/n's house was short. Embry hadn't thought about that he was going to say to her he just knew he needed to see her. He wasn't sure if she was still awake, if she wasn't he would just slip into bed with her. Something he did often, it never seemed to bother her. She loved waking up to him holding her.  As He approached the house & noticed that her light was still on and her window was slightly ajar. She must still be studying. He smiled to himself as he jumped into the near by tree climbing up to the limb preparing to surprise her. But Embry stopped when he noticed that Y/n was underneath her covers and then he heard a noise. He quickly stopped trying to hear it better.

It was Y/n and she was moaning and it was music to Embry's ears. Embry sat in the tree amusement on his face as he smirked just listening. His thoughts quickly went to the dirtier side of things. No doubt she was probably thinking about him. He had teased her relentlessly hours before when they were supposed to be studying.

Inside underneath the safety of her covers Y/n sat fondling herself, the thoughts of Embry touching her were overwhelming. She had told him she was going to bed hours ago but she couldn't fall asleep. Instead her thoughts kept drifting back to her boyfriend's lips on her neck. She rubbed her clit in small hard circles making her own toes curl. "Embry..." She quietly moaned to herself, her other free hand running up her stomach, pinching her nipple making her gasp. She was nearing the brink of her own orgasm when a sound outside of her window made her stop. She shot upwards causing her loose t-shirt to slide down her body as adrenaline pumped through her. She carefully turned to look hoping it was just the tree or something. Instead she seen a figure moving in through her window.

"Hiya Beautiful" her boyfriend said and she sighed heavily.

"JEEZ EMBRY- you scared me half to death!" she shouted throwing a pillow at him, missing him, she didn't mean to shout but he had honestly scared her. Embry chuckled; "Sorry" then he paused; "What were you doing there?" He teased a cheeky grin on his face. Y/n rolled her eyes; "None of your business Call" she retorted, slightly embarrassed that she was just caught masturbating. Cursing him in her head for having heightened senses.

 "Oh Embry...." Embry fake moaned mimicking a girly voice & letting out a laugh. He grinned at her, before sitting down on the edge of her bed.
 "Shut up" she sighed her face turning a bright red color and she threw another pillow at him this time hitting him in the face and the pillow falling to the ground.
"Face it, Y/n you're a pervert" Embry said with a smug look on his face.
 "Okay but which one if us was outside the other's room listening?" she said moving closer to her boyfriend.  He shook his head a smile playing on his lips "Glad I came over when I did I haven't been able to stop thinking about you for the last few hours" he admitted. This made Y/n's ears perk up; "Oh really?What were you thinkin' about?" She asked, as a sly thought creeped into her mind as she moved to straddle Embry's legs. "You." he answered her as she wrapped her arms around his neck, looking down at him, he looked back up at her with wide eyes. "What do you think you're doing?" Embry asked holding her by her waist, tilting his head back to kiss her.
They kissed delicately, only for a moment, before Y/n started grinding her hips down against his thighs. Ultimately answering his question. She was going to take advantage of the moment. She was already wound up from her previous touching herself. Embry could feel her heat on his thigh as his loose basketball shorts didn't do much for coverage.              As the kiss depend, Embry's hands slid up Y/n's back ,curling his hands into her hair, tugging her head back so he could kiss down her neck. He intended to tease her some more. First he kissed her chin, then slowly made his way down her neck, stopping right at her chest. She let out a little groan as he came to a stop, looking up at her with his lips still pressed against the base of her neck. She kept rocking herself back and forth against his thigh, making herself wetter and wetter. Embry kissed back up to her lips. Then pulled away. Making her sigh in frustration; "You know what I want boy...why do you always TEASE me?"
"Because it's fun" Embry answered; "I love seeing you all wound up....and begging for it..." He said casually in-between kissing her, before flipping them over. She giggled as her back hit the bed.