Temptation (Embry Call)

"I've re-edited this once more. Something about this was incredibly difficult for me to write. I wasn't satisfyed with it. I think I finally can say I'm proud of this!!*

Warning: SMUT ❤️

in which Y/n gives into temptation.

Temptation came in the form of Embry Call. He was beautiful, funny and charismatic. Smooth and also very VERY annoying. We were arguing at the moment. We got along for the most part, but today he was on one. "You're impossible" I snapped.

Embry smiled proudly. "Thank you!" He pratteled. I rolled my eyes. I guess he took what I said as a compliment. He was currently sitting at the dinner table shirtless, eating his plate, he looked up at me a smirk playing on his lips. Then he eyed me. The way he looked at made me freeze mid sentence, that smirk on his face was hypnotic. I couldn't help but feel heat rush to my core. Fuck he was hot.

"Do you need some dick or something?" He questioned casually, as he cut off a piece of steak, bringing his fork to his lips.

"Excuse me?" I asked. How would he know that?

"Y/n" he chuckled using the back of his hand to cover his mouth his fingers grazing the fork loosely as he spoke: "most girls get this way when they're dick deprived..." he chewed, looking me up and down as he swallowed "I know Adam has been gone a few days.."

See, Adam was my best friend and I made the mistake if hooking up with him a few times. But there was no doubt that I had a crush on Embry. Adam had started to develop real feelings for me. Causing him to become territorial and jealous. I couldn't even look at Embry without Adam getting upset. However, that didn't stop me from imagining all the hot and dirty scenarios I could get myself tangled into with Embry. There was many, many times I had wished Adam was him. Embry knew this too it was almost like a game we played. Taking turns teasing one another, like him walking around shirtless or me wearing my hair down so he can smell me more. Embry would look at me and wink and throw me a flirty smile while Adam sat inches from me. Or Sometimes Embry would get bold and hug me right in front of Adam, no doubt making direct eye contact with Adam, then Adam out of retaliation would kiss me.  Adam had been gone for the last few days with Sam, who happened to he my older step brother,  and the rest of the pack, though he wasn't a wolf. Adam was a excellent tracker and they were tracking something. A vampire who had been through the territory, killing a few of the tribe's members. Embry stayed behind to make sure me and Emily were safe. When Adam found out I heard he threw a fit. I knew if I slept with Embry, Adam would have a fit if he found out. I knew Adam's jealousy would get the best of him.  What makes the situation worse is that Embry had imprinted on me the moment he laid his eyes on me.
So because of that Embry wanted me too. And it wasn't just a crush. I knew it hurt him to see me with Adam. But it was complicated. I didn't want to hurt either of their feelings. Id put myself a situation I didn't want to be in.

"What are you talking about?" I spat still heated from our little argument & now his audacity my face blushing uncontrollably.

"Come on Y/n it's so obvious that I turn you on, Adam must not be fucking you right, or maybe he does who knows?"

"For your information Adam and I are....fine" I struggled to get the sentence out as images of Embry fucking me now plagued my mind. Embry sat there for a moment as if he was pondering something before sighing and pushing his chair back. He stood up, starting to walk towards me, this causing me to back up into the counter, bumping a rack of paper towels and knocking them over; "Embry what are you doing...." I started but he cut me off.  "Come on Y/n I'm not easily fooled" Embry exhaled. He put his hands on either side of my body on the counter, locking me in place his 6'4 frame towering over my mere 5'5. Making me nervous. He dropped his head down near my ear he whispered "I can smell how excited I make you.Tell me straight if you and Adam are "fine" then why are you so horny right now?" he teased, pulling back and smirking, staring into my eyes. I gulped didn't know what to say.