Secrets (E.C ❤️)

Warning More Smut!! Tons of dirty talk!

Inspiration- "Into You- Ariana Grande.

"so baby come light me up, and baby I'll let you on it. A little bit dangerous but baby that's how I want it. A lil less conversation and a little more touch my body.... "

___________________________________

It had to be a secret. No one could know that every night Embry Call would slip into my room and fuck me senseless. Night like those usually ended with my head burried into a pillow trying to hold my moans in and Embry literally blowing my back out. The next morning I could hardly walk straight and tonight was no different.

Embry had texted me earlier that he was coming to see me after his patrol shift. So, I laid awake in my bed, patiently waiting for the sound of my window opening, which mean Embry would be crawling through. I was anticipating the sound for a couple of hours now. When I finally heard the familiar squeak, I smiled and sat up. Embry was just climbing through the window. It was lit enough for me to just barley make out his giant 6'4 frame.

"Hey beautiful..." he breathed closing the window behind him, the moonlight shone in and I was able to make out his facial features. Gosh he was so handsome. "Miss me?" He asked cheekily noticing me watching him. I blushed at the fact that I was just caught staring and merely nodded. "Good, because I missed you too" he said.

He stood there for a moment as if he was pondering something before creeping towards the edge of my bed, he grabbed my ankles and pulled me towards him making me squeal playfully. "Embry!" I gasped.
"What?" He casually replied, climbing on top of me. I could tell he was eager to get me naked and take the day's frustration out on me and it made me excited. With Embry there was less conversation and more touch my body. That's what I liked about him.

This all started one day when I caught him masturbating in our guest room. He had been there to watch over me while my brother and the pack were away for a few days. I should have knocked but I'm so thankful I didn't. The sight before my eyes was holy. He had his hand wrapped around his shaft, slowly pumping himself. His eyes were closed and his mouth hung open in an "o" shape. He let out the tiniest of moans, then his eyes popped open, he didn't jump or try to cover himself. He just smirked and I closed the door. And you can only imagine what happened next.

Now, he leant down to kiss my neck, getting straight to business, my body shuttered. He had that affect on me, all it took was a few touches and I was humming in his hands.  I moaned when his hands slid up my body, to the hem of my t-shirt. This made my heart thump with anticipation. "Embry..." I whinned as his mouth began to suck on my sweet spot. I braced his body, sliding my hands up to the back of his neck, holding him there, trying to enjoy the feeling of his lips on my neck for as long as I could. I could feel myself becoming more and more turned on. With a small sigh he slipped his hand into my panties. My breath hitched. His finger gingerly touched my clit, and I instinctively bucked my hips forward making him chuckle against my neck. "Eager Kitten?" He asked as he began to rub my clit in small delicate circles, sending little waves of pleasure through me causing me to frustratedly groan his name once again. He just laughed at my frustration.
"I could just stop if you'd rather kitten?" he asked looking at me. "No please don't stop..." I pleaded. "Well then be patient;" he chimed as he continued to rub my clit at a slow pace, just teasing me. Making me shake. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter by the second. Soon he began to kiss up my neck getting closer to my lips. As he did this he let a finger dip into my slit, just enough to feel my wetness. I heard him chuckle; "so wet already...and I've barely touched you" He hummed against my lips. Embry began to kiss me a bit rougher than normal & I felt his tongue poke out at my lips. I gladly let him in. His taste was intoxicating. Our lips and tongues danced together in a firey passion. I felt around his body finding a lump that had began forming in his shorts. I gave a sly smile into the kiss and grabbed it, giving it a short little squeeze. He groaned. "Such a tease....two can play at that game missy."