Chapter 1

Hey guys! It's my first story so please vote, comment and share....

Italic - inside their mind
*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Gray's POV
    I've been staying here in avatar because of Erza.

"Why me, Erza? You can just do it yourself!!", I thought.

I'm also here because of my old man's wish to 'destroy the book'. It's still a good thing I'm here but man, it's really tiring to act here. Then I heard some talking in the basement.

"Hey Gray!! You better get out of there!!"

Wait, was that Natsu??? On the outside was like a really pissed me but the inside was a really happy me like I'm jumping for joy here and I'm also squealing like a 5 year old girl here.

"Yey!!! Natsu's here!! I missed my fights with him.", I thought.

Then I went to the basement then some of my 'comrades' are fighting Natsu and Happy and Lucy.

"Wait why Natsu and Lucy are together? Maybe they went together after our guild disbanded. Wait, maybe they're in a relationship now.he he, he's finally matured.", I thought.

Well, they're all down and I'm the only one left. So with no hesitation, I went there and fought him.

"Long time no see, Natsu.", I said while smirking.

"What the hell happened to you, Gray?!", he asked with a very curious face.

I didn't reply. Instead, I attacked him in the gut but no good he dodged it. Then he started lecturing me about our bonds in the guild and how Juvia misses me.

I really do miss her.

Then after some fighting, the three of them are chained and my 'comrade' started torturing Lucy.....well not really.(just like what happened in manga) He let them choose then choose between wax dripping, foot licking and many more. Then, Natsu chose the foot licking and find out that its more than just licking but the goat will do it until your flesh will be out. I then came to action and froze him.

(A/N: I don't want to explain furthermore)

*Meanwhile in the other place*

Levy's POV
    I was searching about this END thing. I went to Fiore Library and after some time, I found out something and was really shocked.(As always) I went to the council hurriedly and searched immediately Gajeel and Lily. I go to his office.

"What is it, shrimp?" He asked me.

"Gajeel, I've got something to tell you.", I said seriously.

"Sure, what's it about? Your gonna confess to me?" He asked me with a little bit of sarcasm. I was blushing hard.

"No, you idiot!!! I was just gonna tell you about the END that Zeref was talking about during their fight", I said.

"Oh, what about it?" He asked me curiously.

"I found out that END means Etherious Natsu Dragneel, which means that Natsu is a demon of Zeref. Also I found out that Zeref only put there that he's gonna live like a normal human but when the book is opened, END will be revived. Which will make him a very powerful one and he will have some kind of demon looks." I told him with a determined face. When he heard all of that, he told me that we should tel the council about this.

End of chapter....^Δ^
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•