Chapter 13

Lucy's POV
     I quickly ran to Wendy when I heard her scream. I stopped at the doorframe.

"What happened, Wendy?!" I shouted at her, half worried and half alerted to what might happen.

She went outside of the room with horror in her eyes. Charle was holding back her tears.

"Oi Wendy." I said shaking her a bit. "Seems like Wendy's still horrified. Just go look at it yourself." Charle said.

I shrugged and went to the room. That's when I saw the blue flying cat lying there, dead. His eyes were gouged out and his paws were cut and his ears were also cut.

"Happy?! What happened to you?! Who did this to you?!" I screamed even though I know he can't answer me.

I went outside of the room and had the same look as Wendy.

"Come on, Wendy. We gotta go back or everyone will think were gone." I refrained myself to say too because it may cause Wendy to be more sad.

She just nodded and she carried Charle with her and I just touch her back so that it may help her to feel better.

~At the guild ~

Normal POV
     Lucy, Wendy and Charle got back to the guild, still with sadness in their eyes.

"Did you find Happy? How was he?" Said Lisanna.

They didn't answer but Lucy got the courage to tell the one thing she can't even bring herself to tell.

"Happy's dead." She said while looking down. Her bangs were covering her eyes. Everyone, except Mira and Juvia, heard this. Their eyes were wide and the aura of the whole Guild is so sad that you can't even describe it (even I can't).

"Who did it to him?!" Gray said. Both of them shrugged, also not knowing who killed Happy.

"Don't worry. We'll eventually know who killed him. But first (let me take a selfie) let's worry about the injured." Erza said.

"But Happy's killed! Do you think I'll just let it slide?!" Gray shouted to Erza.

"I know how you feel! I also feel the same! Just because I said that doesn't mean I don't care about Happy!! So get your ass and help Juvia recover!!" Erza said while holding Gray on his shirt, slightly carrying him. She's holding her tears back.

"Tch!" Gray said while going to the infirmary. Elfman and Lisanna just sweep the floor and mopped it because there was so much blood.

"Lucy! Wendy! Help Mira and Juvia!" Erza shouted at them. She can't control her anger right now because of Gray who pushed her patience to the lowest.

Lucy and Wendy just nodded and walked gloomily to the infirmary.

Erza's POV
     Erza sighed, trying to ease her anger. She carried the dead bodies outside one by one and burried them to the ground.

"Now, what would I do without you guys? No one would guide me to the light that we always walked together. Macao, Wakaba. I'm gonna miss you, old geezers. Alzack and Bisca. I'm glad you joined Fairy Tail after what I told you. You even formed a family.

Levy. Thanks for solving the changeling spell anyways although it turned out that Gray and Lucy are the only ones that got back. Gajeel. You turned into a good guy when you joined our Guild. Thanks for saving Levy when she got attacked by Laxus and by the Grimoire Heart members. Thanks for entertaining us by your songs that I don't actually understand.

Pantherlily. Well, when I saw you, I kinda want you to be my exceed because your quite tough but I just let Gajeel get you. Cana. Even though you're always drunk, I know you are so kind. I was actually glad when I knew Guildarts was your father.

Master. Thanks for protecting us in the fight with Phantom Lord. When I was young, when I first arrived at the guild, I thank you for accepting." I said while crying. I laughed a bit about Levy and Gajeel. (Shippers XD) I remember when I was young, I always wear an armor because I don't want to be hurt again like in the Tower of Heaven.

I looked back and saw everyone crying. Even Mira and Juvia is here.

"Ahh. You guys are here. Why didn't you tell me?" I said while wiping my tears.

"Don't worry, Erza we'll get out of this together. No one's going to die. We'll always stick together from now on." Mira said. I smiled and nodded.

"Anyway, Erza. I'm sorry for earlier." Gray said while his right hand is on his neck and is blushing. I know he's embarrassed because he's not used to apologizing.

"Yeah. Sure." I said casually.

"Erza, I know this is sudden but I saw Natsu earlier this morning in his house." Mira said

|√|×|√|×|√|×|√|×|√|×|√|×|√|×|√|×|√|×|√|×|√|×|√|×|√|×|√|×|√
~End of chapter

Haha! A cliffhanger for you guys. Umm I want to thank you for the 1k reads and 90 votes and 20 comments. I know it's a little thing to thank about but I'm just that thankful to ya guys. I even got 2 followers because of this story. Sa yahh...

Bye