Chapter 10

Erza's POV
     Lucy was so annoying so I had no choice to do that. I felt sorry for her. And Gray......nah he's used to it.

Nobody's POV

"Let's talk about Natsu." I said seriously.

"What about Natsu-san?" Said Wendy

"Did you notice something new today?" Charle asked.

"Mi mas aping pike e mip girp." Lucy said.

"What are you saying? Speak properly." Erza said.

Wendy and the two cats sweat dropped at her and their faces was like -_-'.

"Erza are you an idiot? There's a tape on her mouth." Happy said which was a bad idea because that ticked Erza.

"What did you say, Happy?" Erza said with the deadly aura again. Happy immediately covered his mouth and said a muffled 'nothing'.

Charle was scolding Happy and Wendy was trying to calm Erza down. And finally, she did.

Erza removed the tape on Lucy's mouth. "Speak again Lucy." She said.

"I said he was acting like a rich girl. And Erza please remove me from my whip" said Lucy with puppy dog eyes.

"No" said Erza. Lucy was mumbling 'You really are nice Erza. I'm gonna die here. Let me breathe. Help me' while she was crying anime tears.

"What do you mean he's acting like a rich girl Lucy-san?" Wendy asked.

Lucy stopped crying and said "Because he was talking like a girl and he was acting rich." She said.

"That was what you were laughing at?" Asked happy who was giggling. Lucy just nodded because she need to save air.

"Wendy can we have a list of what were the side effects of Natsu's Demon side?" Erza demanded. Gray and Lucy was helping each other escape.

"Hai (yes)" Wendy said. She then listed them.
It looked like this:

Natsu-san's side effects of being a demon:
   • His body aching
   • His motion sickness is gone
   • He was asking Lucy-san demon stories
   •His

Wendy was struggling whether to write 'rich girl act' or 'new attitude'. So she asked Erza.

"Erza-san, what do I write? 'Rich girl act' or 'new attitude'?" Asked Wendy. She looked at Erza who was telling conditions to Gray and Lucy (any shippers!!). Erza let them free while Gray was saying 'Erza, I'm glad you let us breathe again.' And Lucy saying 'I knew you are nice Erza. I'm glad having you as a friend'.

Wendy thought she's busy so she just wrote 'new attitude' so that it would be appropriate.

"Here Erza-san." She said as she was handing the list to Erza.

"Good job Wendy. I never knew you could do it quickly. You are Wendy, alright." Erza said as she started patting Wendy's back hard. Wendy was like a rocking chair now.

"H-ha...Hai" Wendy said. She was turning purple because she was getting dizzy. Finally, Erza stopped and she was relieved.

"So this is all we need to meet about. Dismissed!" Said Erza. That sure took a long time for just a supposedly short meeting, Wendy thought.

Natsu's POV
     I was eating at the bar that I ordered from Mira. She really cooks very good.

I suddenly heard 'Natsu's Demon side' which was the second time I heard. What are they talking about? I'm perfectly fine. Aside from feeling pain, not having motion sickness, and speaking differently.

Never mind those thoughts and think about the food in front of you. I saw them going out of the room they were from. It was near me.

"Hey Erza, what are you guys talking about? Did I hear 'Natsu's demon side'? What do you mean?" I asked. I can't take it anymore.

"It's nothing, Natsu. We are just making our own story to the kids that idolized you." Lucy said. Her hair is going everywhere. (From the stress of letting her out)

"I'm already that famous? Well, No wonder I sometimes see drawings on the streets of me." I said.

"Hai, hai" Lucy said with boredness in her voice. "I'll be going ahead. I need to rest." She added. The others are also going with her so the only ones left are me and Happy.

"Happy you want fish?" I asked while putting the fish up. His eyes sparkled and reached his paws out to the fish. I just give him that.

"Let's go home, Happy" I said. "Aye" he answered. When I went to bed, I had a bad dream.

|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°
-End of chapter.....
                        ()Δ()
Another long chapter....
Keep getting in touch. I won't ask you to comment or vote cuz that's yow decision. I will update tomorrow I guess. When I feel like it.

Luv ya lads and gals. I wav you.