Chapter 14

If this story got nowhere to go then please tell me so that I can already give up making this story.
±×±×±×±×±×±×±×±×±×±×±×±×±×±×±×±×±×±×±×±×±×±×±×±×±×±×±×±×±×±×Mira's POV
     "Erza, I know this is so sudden but I saw Natsu earlier this morning." I said.

"Okay, tell us more." Erza replied.

~Flashback~
     I was on my way to my house from buying groceries for my house and the guild. When I go to my house, I always pass by Natsu's house. It was already dawn when I happened to hear screams in his house.

"WTF?!?! Ya telling me to kill my nakama?! (Comrade/ friends)" Natsu shouted that I can hear it so clear.

I ran to his house and saw Natsu holding his hair and he was screaming but it was just a miracle that Happy didn't wake up.

"What do you mean hard wa- Aghhh ah! W-wh-at's this?! P-ic-pictures?! Wh-who's t-his black h-ha-ired g-guy?!" He screamed. There seems to be a pause because he went silent.

"Ze-ze-re-f O-on-ii-chan?" He said. I gasped about his statement. He and Zeref are brothers?! So that's why he said black haired guy.

"Understood." He said and I can hear Happy whining. Wait! He said to kill his nakama! Which means us! I have to tell everyone at the guild.

And then I hurriedly put my groceries away (it's already day)and went to the guild as fast as I can but when I arrived there, he's already at the door.

I quickly ran to my siblings and used my Halphas form to protect them.

~End of flashback~

Everyone was completely shocked. I wiped my tears.

"So that's why when we went to their house, H-happy's already dead." Charle said.

"Ne, Lucy since I know Wendy can't handle telling this, can you tell me how was Happy killed?" I asked.

Lucy's eyes were wide but recovered.

"It was horrible. His eyes were pulled out and they were rolling on the floor with the word 'END' carved on them. His paws were cut and it seemed like they were burnt. His ears were also cut and he cut it in half." Lucy answered.

All of us gasped. How brutal of him, I thought. I noticed Lisanna crying. I already know the reason since Natsu and Lisanna raised Happy together.

I guess I could say he was really cute but hey, the situation's serious now so yeah, I'll go back to being the old me I guess. *evil smirk*

Natsu's POV
     After I blew up my old family, I ran into the forest to meet my brother. I went to the place where he told me which is behind the curtains of the waterfall.

After I went inside, I saw him and he smiled and stood up to greet me. "It's already been 400 years, brother." He said while giving me a huge hug. "It has been indeed, Onii-chan."

We started talking like the old times. We talked about how our parents died, how he missed new and such but he went into the topic that I don't want to talk about.

"So, you have anyone you like?" Asked Zeref-nii-chan. I blushed and looked away and said "N-no one." . He laughed (I could just imagine his cute laugh....KYAAA! <3). "Come on, don't be shy little brother." He said while playfully hitting me on the back.

"I said no one you idiot." I said while looking down and still blushing. "I'm your brother. I can also keep some secrets too, you know." He said. I sighed and finally gave up.

"I-i-it's L-L-L-L- aghhhh!!!! It's Lucy!!" I said, really frustrated. He laughed and said something unexpected. "You know, I have someone too." He said while looking up, probably daydreaming about her.

"Ohh, the stone cold heart of my brother has finally melted for a girl. So who is this?" I said teasing him way more than he did to me. "I-it's not that cold. Anyway, it's Mavis." He said, blushing.

(BTW , if Natsu get commanded by Zeref, he become evil but if not then he'll be the usual him)

"Hahahha!! I knew it! Ahh, I wish she's here so she can see your face!" I said. We talked more until night came and we have to sleep away from each other because of his curse.

Morning came and he told me all of his plans.

"I've been making myself a country. It's called Alvarez. I'm the emperor there and they call me Emperor Spriggan. I have 12 guards called the Spriggan 12. You know you should live there so that if I die, you'll take over being the emperor." He said.

"There's no way your gonna die. You're immortal. You can't die." I pouted. He played with my hair and said "Let's go."

~Meanwhile in the guild~

After they had their talk about Natsu, everyone was training for the time they would face Natsu or Zeref.

Erza started focusing to draw out a new set of armors. Lucy started training on her 'Star Dress' that could give her the same powers as the spirit she called and it would also change her clothes.

Wendy started training on how to have Dragon Force anytime she wants. Charle started learning transformation magic. Juvia started training on having part of her water to explode or became ice.

While Gray started doing the opposite of what Juvia is doing. He started training on melting his own ice. Lisanna started to have another set of animal take-overs. Elfman tried to make a take over to vulcans and Danger Beasts (Akame ga Kill fans!!) . Mira was trying to manage her new take over which is one of the Tartaros Demons (forgot her name).

Until 3 months went by. Surprisingly, Natsu and Zeref didn't attack the guild. But they didn't know something terrible is going to get in their way.

°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°||•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°
~End of Chapter ~

°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°||•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°~End of Chapter ~

I found this pic in my facebook wall and it's so funny. It reminded me of the bad animation of pain vs naruto. Lol!

It's just so freaking funny that I have to save it. Hahha!!

I'm sorry I had to unpublish it because half the chapter wasn't there.

Thanks for understanding,

Bye

|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•|