Chapter 9

Natsu's POV
     I didn't really know what happened during the extermination of the demon. Woah! Using big words! Hahaha, maybe I can tell Lucy about these vocabulary disorder of mine. I know I'm an idiot but the words just come out of my mouth. But I don't understand some of those words.

"Hey, Luce! Can I ask you a question?" I asked her. I really want to tell her about this.
"Sure, as long as I can answer it." She said, turning her back to face me. We are currently walking towards the guild.
"I'm actually having a big trouble understanding words. What shall I do to solve this problem of mine?" I asked.

Lucy's POV
     I was really shocked to hear his new words. I mean, who would've thought that an idiot could be more less idiot? I didn't even know that's possible.

But really, he is using words that I know he won't understand so I'm gonna tell Wendy about this.

"Maybe you could buy a dictionary. You know I always wanted you to buy one because you don't say words correctly sometimes." I admitted. I wanted to tell him a long time ago but that might hurt his feelings.

"How folly of me! I should have bought one before or learn more."

"Hahahhahhahahahahahaha hahahahhahahhahah!!!" I laughed so hard because he sounded like gay. (No offense on people who love Natsu) I'm actually crying because of laughing so hard. He even did a gesture like a shocked woman. Like a rich girl and get shocked and his face was so priceless!! Now I'm rolling at the floor.

"Lucy, dear what happened to you?" He added. I'm still laughing so loud and hard. I even caught the attention of the other people. Even team Natsu was apologizing for my rude behavior.

"Lucy, stop it." Erza said with a deadly aura rising up in her. I didn't see her because I closed my eyes of crying and laughing.

"Na- natsu.......He-he......hahhahahhahahhah......I can't!" I said while still laughing.

"Lucy! Stop it or I'll cut your head out and feed it to the crows!" She said with a scary voice but I didn't hear it because my laugh was so loud.

Gray's POV
     Oi Lucy, you don't want the demon to be awakened right? I got a really bad feeling about this.

Lucy was still laughing and Erza and Natsu was trying to keep her quiet. While me, Wendy, Charle (I don't know how to spell her name) , Happy was apologizing and telling people to mind their own business.

"We are so sorry. She's been through a lot. Please forgive her." Happy said. What do you mean been through a lot?

Lucy couldn't keep her noise down so Erza just taped her mouth using her duct tape in her very big luggage. And tied Lucy using her whip. Erza then put Lucy together with her luggage. Yah that should teach her a lesson.

We stopped apologizing and got to the guild. I guess Natsu was so hungry that he started running and keep saying 'meshi' (food). Even he had that demon something in him, I guess that part of him doesn't go away.

"How was the job?" Mira asked while smiling and keeping the mugs.
"It went great. It was a piece of cake!" Said Natsu. Well easy because of you.
"Everything went great except for a nuisance that came." Erza said while glaring at Lucy while she was struggling to call Natsu to burn the tape and let her get out of her whip.

"Well at least no one got badly hurt." Mira said while sweat dropping at Erza.

"Now excuse us because Team Natsu will have a meeting without Natsu." Erza said while pulling Lucy.
"Why not include me?" Natsu said. He's actually speaking like a royal assistant that talked to his master. I kinda find it funny. But I didn't know I was already laughing hard, I don't know why.

Bad thing is Erza did it to me. You know the duct tape and rope. And she pulled us to a room together with Wendy, Charle, and Happy.

"Let's have a talk about Natsu" Erza said

¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡
-End of chapter....
           °Δ°.....
There you have it! A long chapter!!