Chapter 16

Charles' POV
       I started to tell them about what I saw in the future.

"Natsu was meeting up with Zeref in a forest and they were calling each other brothers. Mirajane also said that she heard Natsu say "Understood", so probably Zeref got into Natsu's mind and ordered him what to do.", I said.

"That dirty bastard. Getting into that idiot's mind.", Gray said while clenching his fists.

"But what can we do, now that they haven't attacked for 3 months? They are probably planning something huge.", Juvia said.

"For now, let's not make any moves and try to find Natsu. We need to find out what's happening to him right now.", Erza said.

~Meanwhile in Alvarez~

3rd Person POV
"CHEERS!!"

Everyone in the palace was partying, drinking, dancing for the return of their emperor's brother for the 15th time since his 'real' return. Everyone was so happy and overjoyed.

There were demons dancing here and there. The employees and the staff, every single person was celebrating his return.

So much happiness in one room yet a single person stays quiet with a bothered face on.

"What's wrong, brother?", Zeref asked his little brother.

"I just feel a little bothered. I feel like something's about to come.", Natsu replied.

"Well, how about you loosen u-PUHAHAHAHA!!", Zeref was cut off by a flying cup that landed on Natsu's face.

"There goes your bad feeling! HAHAHAHAHA!!", Zeref said while laughing his butt off.

"Hey! Whoever did that to me shall pay!!", Natsu said while preparing to shoot magic to the person who threw the cup.

"Good grief. If this keeps going on, I'm sure the palace will be gone in no time. I hope that doesn't happen, though.", Zeref said to himself.

"Natsu, I have to talk to you for a while.", Zeref said to Natsu.

Hearing this, Natsu quietly got out of the fight and followed his brother out to the garden.

"I'll get that bastard next time.", Natsu reminded himself.

~At the Garden~

"So what did you want to talk about, Nii-chan?", Natsu asked his brother.

"You ready for the plan?", Zeref asked his brother.

"I sure am. I just don't know how to act in front of them.", Nasu answered while scratching his head. Zeref chuckled.

"I can help you with that, little bro. Aren't you excited? You get to see this Lucy girl you like.", Zeref said as he teased his little brother.

"Hey, I told you not to call me that! It makes me feel like a lot lower than you when we're just about equal in power. And stop talking about her. I don't need feelings to distract me in this plan.", Natsu said, a little frustrated at his brother for mentioning her.

"So when are we going to make our move on them?", Natsu said while trying to set the subject aside.

"Next week.", Zeref said seriously.

"Ehh?? That soon? You can't wait to see Master Mavis a little longer?", Natsu teased back at his brother while wearing a smirk and raising his eyebrows up and down.

Zeref just playfully slapped his brother on the arm while blushing. Natsu laughed at his brother for being so flustered. Both brothers had another one of their sibling chats until they were tired and decided to end the day with a sleep.

~The Next Day, At the Guild~

The members started to gather every information they can find about Natsu. From sightings to the latest articles about his whereabouts.

"No leads yet, huh", Lucy sighed as she was getting hopeless about finding Natsu.

"Let's not give up yet, Lucy. There could be useful information about him. We couldn't give up yet.", Mirajane said as she comforted Lucy.

Lucy just stared at the ceiling. Mirajane was going through so many things right now. She lost her siblings in a blink of an eye, yet she still insists to help them. They only got to bury some parts of Lisanna and Elfman's body as they were torn to pieces. After what happened yesterday, everyone was more alert and sharp of what might happen to them.

"I can't just keep on complaining. I have to help them. After all, I know Natsu will return to his home, Fairy Tail.", Lucy said in hed mind. She stood up and stretched.

"Alright! Let's do this thing!", Lucy said as she pumped her fist up and joined everyone find more information on Natsu.

~2 hours later~

Wendy gasped loudly as she found an interesting article in a newspaper. Everyone immediately turned their heads to her.

"What is it, Wendy?", Gray asked Wendy.

"U-um..nothing, hehe.", Wendy said as she was trying to hide that article.

"You sure?", Erza asked her.

"Hai.", Wendy said as she kept the article about 'How to have a Bigger Chest' in her pocket.

Everyone went back to searching useful info about Natsu. Juvia squealed when she saw something. Everyone turned their heads to Juvia.

"What's wrong, Juvia?", Charle asked Juvia who had heart eyes.

"Nothing!", Juvia said as she kept the photo that had Gray and Juvia in it.

"Man, everybody needs to be serious.", Gray said as he sighed.

"Guys, I found something!"