5

Izuku woke up, barely able to catch his breath. He checked his clock. 2:04 am.

His attitude towards this whole situation was changed. He killed someone but he had decided he didn't want to be a hero, or live normally. He was going to play the cards he'd been dealt. He was going to be a villain. The number one villain at that. He was going to show everyone, especially kacchan and All Might that they shouldn't have underestimated him.

After all, he is taking their advice. He won't be a hero. He'll be a villain. Izuku changed into a black long-sleeved button up shirt with some black jeans and combat boots. He added some black fingerless gloves as an accessory and put his pocket knife in his pocket. He needed to start with having a presence.

He walked downstairs and left a note for his mom saying he went out and would be back later. He went out on the streets and decided to test out his quirk while he was out.

He discovered that he can teleport, mirror jump, shape-shift, float, has speed and strength. He also discovered how fun it is to taunt heroes who try to catch him. Once the sun started coming up, Izuku went home, careful to make sure nobody followed him.

As the weeks and months went by, Izuku became extremely good at getting out of difficult situations, including being chased or even captured by pro's. He also finally got that presence he wanted.

Izuku entered his mom's house and took his shoes off, leaving them by the door before venturing further inside.

"How did everything go today Izuku?" His mom asked, in the middle of making breakfast.

"It went okay. I got chased by some low ranking heroes but I dealt with it."

Izuku sat down at the table as his mom turned on the morning news and put plates down on the table.

Izuku started eating the breakfast his mother made despite not needing to eat normal food while watching the news.

"New villain, Bloodlust, continues on his rampage, killing 3 heroes and 8 people."

"So uncreative. Don't you agree mom?"

"I mean points for effort?"

"Breakfast was really good, I'm gonna head upstairs."

"I'm gonna go to work, I'll be home right before when you normally leave."

"Have a good day at work mom," Izuku spoke before going upstairs and going into the bathroom.

He heard his mom leave the house and he started the shower, only to hear a knock at the door. Luckily he was still dressed so he shut off the shower and made his way downstairs. He looked out the door through the peephole to see a boy with dark hair and bright blue eyes in a black hoodie. The villain, Dabi. Izuku opened the door.

"Come in," Izuku spoke, not liking the sudden brightness that came with opening the door.

Dabi entered the house and Izuku shut the door.

"Your that new villain, Bloodlust, right?"

The name the general public had given him was growing on Izuku.

"That's me. Your Dabi from the league of Villains. What does the league want from me?" Izuku spoke.

"Straight to the point, as expected. We want you to join the league."

"Okay."

"No questions? No arguments?"

"What's the point in that? It's a smart move for us to work together. I'll give you my phone number and you can text me the specifics for when I'll formally meet the other members."

"How are you younger than me?"

"I'm mature for my age. Anyways, have a safe trip back to the league and here's my number," Izuku spoke before handing Dabi a sticky note.

Izuku opened the door and Dabi left. He shut the door again and locked it.

"I guess I'm finally getting somewhere," Izuku spoke before heading back up to bathroom to finally take his shower. Once he finished showering, he changed into a hoodie and shorts before he collapsed into his bed.