11

Izuku woke up earlier then expected, thanks to nightmares. He hadn't had a nightmare in a few weeks, it was about the day he jumped off the roof. It reminded him something important, that Kacchan goes to U.A. That should be interesting to deal with. He headed to the main room to get some coffee since he didn't feel like going back to bed. He was the only one awake, it must be either really early or really late. He looked at the clock, 6 a.m. He poured himself a cup of coffee and found a sticky note from Dabi. "Shiggy got your support item, its in your bathroom. Meet me outside. -Dabi, 5:45am"
Izuku chugged the cup of coffee before heading to his room to get dressed. Once he got dressed, he found the support item in the bathroom, it just looked like a normal bracelet which made Izuku a bit skeptical. He put the bracelet on and went outside to meet Dabi outside. The sun wasn't quite up yet so he still wasn't sure if the item worked yet but he found Dabi on the roof and teleported beside him. "Hey, sleepyhead," Dabi greeted.
"What did you want me to come out here for?" Izuku questioned.

"I wanted to see if the thing worked. Also to talk to you about the whole school thing."

"okay."

"If you don't want to do it, you can still back out. We'd all understand."

"I want to do it. I have some unfinished buisiness with a student there anyway. Plus, it gives me something to do."

"Good, I just didn't want you to feel pressured into it."

Izuku laid down on the roof. "I'm glad I met you guys."

"Don't tell me you're getting all sentimental on me Midoryia," Dabi teased.

"I just want you guys to know that your my family."

"Your like family to me too Izuku," Dabi spoke.

The two sat in silence for a few minutes. "If this support item works out, your going to school starting on Monday," Dabi spoke up.

"okay."

After a while, Izuku felt the warmth of the sun on his skin. He felt fine. No burns, no uncomfortableness. He still preferred being in the dark but he did miss this. Dabi got up to head inside, "You coming?"

"I think I'll stay out here for a while."

"Suit yourself," Dabi spoke before getting down and heading inside.

Izuku sat outside for most of the morning. It was the warmest he felt in weeks. He was always cold and now he didn't have to be. When he finally went inside, he found a copy of his enrollment papers on the table with a sticky note that says for Izuku. He read the forms to see what was put so he knew what to say on Monday if he got asked anything.

Student name: Izuku Midoryia
Quirk: Teleporting Copy
Age: 15
Previous GPA: 4.0
Legal Guardian: Tomura Shigaraki
Quirk details: A combination quirk consisting of the ability to copy quirks from contact and teleporting limited by 10 second intervals.

Izuku took the form to his room for reference and found a uniform folded neatly outside his door, which he took in his room. It was Sunday. He had school tomorrow. He knew he had to do this but at the same time, he didn't want to be stuck around people all day so he took the rest of the day to stay in his room, savoring the time to himself. He went to bed at a somewhat reasonable time and slept pretty decently.