7

Izuku stayed in his room and was left alone by everyone except Dabi for a few days while he processed his mom's death.

Izuku finally pulled his shit together and left his room. He walked down the hall into the bar. Everyone was kind to him, he didn't understand. Villains treat him better then heroes ever did.

"Izuku, we need to talk before you go out," Tomura spoke

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Are you okay enough to participate in an important mission?"

"What do you need me to do?"

"Tomorrow, I need you to sneak into UA after I create an opening."

"I'll do it."

"Excellent."

With that, Izuku walked out the front door. Izuku fed on a few people before heading back to the league. Toga kept talking about how cute he looked with blood on him.

"So Tomura, can we go over the specifics of the plan?"

"So, tomorrow morning around 9 o'clock, there should be reporters at UA, trying to get an interview with All Might. So during that time, I'll disintegrate their main gate and that'll be your distraction. What I need you to get is all the information off the principals's computer, copy it onto a hard drive and we'll go from there."

"Sounds interesting enough. I'm going to go to bed," Izuku spoke before walking to his room.

Izuku set an alarm on his phone and laid down in his bed, attempting to force himself to go to bed. He tried for an hour before he finally fell asleep.