10

Izuku woke up around 5pm, an hour before sunset and headed to the main room to find the rest of the league discussing something. Izuku heard them say something about going undercover.

"Hey Zuku!" Toga greeted as Izuku poured himself coffee and sat down. "Hey."

"Hey Izuku, how would you feel about potentially going undercover?" Tomura asked him, casually.

"It depends. How so and where?"

"U.A. and for most of this school year potentially."

"Dude, how do you expect me to go to school? I'm a vampire, I can't do sun or really people for that matter, you know that. Plus, we literally just attacked U.A what do you need me to go undecover for?"

"If we're going to take down hero society, we need to get the future heroes to our side. It speeds up the process if you go undercover and find potentials or targets. We can get someone to make you a support item for the sunlight thing."

"I have an unsuitable quirk for a hero school."

"I want to test out a theory."

"Whats the theory?"

"I think you might have another ability with your quirk. I knew someone with a similar quirk and they could copy quirks temporarily. Humor me and try it."

"This is stupid, but fine. How am I supposed to test this, Tomura?"

"I don't know, grab my arm or something?"

Izuku rolled his eyes but did it anyways and grabbed a plastic cup. It turned to ash and fell on the floor. "Woah."

"See listening to me is productive," Shigaraki joked.

"Your annoying. How does this help the undercover thing?"

"You can say your quirk is copy or teleportation, your choice."

"You could say you have a split quirk of the two," Dabi chimed in.

"Fine Tomura, I'll go undercover, but I'm using my real name."

"I'll have my contact work on the support item and getting you enrolled through reccommendations."

Izuku gave a thumbs up, already tired of discussing this and laid down across the couch. Though hesitant, Izuku was glad for this oppurtunity, he'd be able to see that boy that caught his attention earlier during the attack at USJ and luckily, he wore a mask and a cloak earlier that kept his identity a secret.

Izuku just sat and messed around on his phone until it was dark out and went out as usual. He put earbuds in and listened to music as he walked. He didn't feel up to doing much since his energy was low today, so he just fed on someone, killing them and went back to the league, heading back to his room, and once again going to sleep.