12

Izuku got shaken awake by Toga at 5 a.m. "Wake up Zuku!"
Being startled awake, made him accidently teleport into the hall. "Don't do that," he spoke, tiredly.

"Sorry Zuku!" She spoke, too hyper for 5 a.m., definitely too hyper for Izuku.

"Why are you in my room?"

"Tomura wants to talk to you after you get dressed for school!"

" 'kay. Can you leave now Toga?"

"Fine," she spoke with a sigh before leaving, shutting the door behind her. Izuku dreaded having to be stuck around people for hours and not having the same freedom he has at the league, but he sucked it up and got ready, before heading to the main room to get coffee.

"I hate this almost as much as you do but, I do need to set some ground rules," Shigaraki spoke, he was sitting down, drinking coffee as Izuku poured his own mug of it.

" 'kay. Let's get it over with it," Izuku spoke, tiredly.

"Behave yourself at school, no unnecessary violence, no revealing your actual quirk, no villainous behavior unfortunately and control yourself. That's all."

"Okay," Izuku agreed to Tomura's rules.

"Lets get going, I have to take you to school and you have to eat on the way," Tomura added.

Izuku nodded and walked outside with Shigaraki. He found someone to feed on, and fed, until they died. Unlike usual, Izuku wasn't messy with it because he needed to keep his uniform clean. He continued on his way with Shigaraki. Once they arrived at school, they had to go to the office for his schedule and all that usual enrollment stuff. Tomura actually was acting like an adult which was funny to Izuku. He had been placed in class 1-A. Izuku and Tomura got a tour around campus which lasted about an hour. After the tour, Tomura went home, leaving Izuku to fend for himself against the heroes, and he was walked back to the office to finish up his enrollment process. Izuku got asked a few questions about how his "quirk".  Soon after, he was given a note to give to his teacher and walked to class which had just started.

He entered the class, and saw Eraserhead who had a cast on his arm thanks to Tomura from USJ. Izuku handed the note to him. "Class, this is our new student. Treat him with respect. Now introduce yourself," Aizawa spoke, putting Izuku on the spot.

"Um hi, I'm Izuku Midoryia, my quirk is teleporting copy which allows me to teleport and copy quirks temporaily. I look forward to getting to know everyone here," Izuku spoke as calmly as he could.

"You may go sit in seat 18."

Izuku quickly went to his seat and sat. He could feel all the eyes on him which made him a bit anxious because last time he was in school he was quirkless and now he's sitting behind Bakugo. Eraserhead continued discussing the lesson plans for today which was 1v1 battles with Present Mic and himself. Class 1-A was to go to the locker room and change before going to Gym Gamma. Everyone got up and went to the locker rooms, so did Izuku. Izuku changed into his gym uniform and started walking to the Gym when Bakugo got his attention. "Deku!"

Izuku decided, he'd behave himself like he's supposed to but, that doesn't mean he has to put up with Kacchan's shit. "Don't call me that."

"What are you doing here?! You don't even have a quirk!"

"Didn't you listen to my introduction?" Izuku spoke, teleporting right behind Bakugo, before continuing, "Oh Kacchan, I'm hurt truly, I thought I'd have more of your attention than that. We were childhood friends after all."

"Wha-", Bakugo began speaking but, Izuku wasn't interested enough to stick around and listen so he walked to the gym. He was the 3rd one there. A boy with dark blue hair and the boy with split colored hair beat him here. Bakugo came out next and then everyone else.