6

"Izuku, are you awake? A friend of yours is here!"

Izuku woke up and sleepily opened the door to his room. "Who's here mom?"

"A friend of yours. He said his name is Dabi," Inko replied.

"Tell him I'll be down in a sec, I'm getting dressed," Izuku spoke before shutting his door again and putting his villain outfit on. He noticed several missed calls and texts on his phone. It was 9pm, he was supposed to be up 2 hours ago.

Izuku teleported downstairs, trying not to waste time. "Hey, sorry I overslept," Izuku spoke, rubbing his neck nervously.

"Let's just get going. Thanks for the food Ms. Midoryia," Dabi spoke before heading outside. Izuku grabbed his knife off the counter and shoved it into his pocket.

"See you later mom!"

Izuku followed Dabi outside. "Is it okay if we stop to get coffee first?"

"I guess so."

"Want anything?"

"I'll take a coffee and chips."

Izuku walked in and teleported 2 canned iced coffees and a bag of chips in his pockets before returning outside. He handed Dabi a canned coffee and bag of chips before opening his own coffee.

"What's your quirk? Teleportation?"

"I'll explain later. I don't want to repeat myself but it is a part of my quirk," Izuku spoke in between sips of his coffee.

Izuku followed Dabi until they reached an abandoned looking building. Dabi opened the door and entered as Izuku followed, closing the door behind him.

On the inside, the building was a bar on the first floor. The people inside consisted of a guy around Dabi's age with blue hair who looked like he never had seen skincare before, a blonde-haired girl in a school uniform, a guy with a warp gate quirk in a suit and then of course, Dabi and Izuku.

"Hi?" Izuku greeted.

"Your Bloodlust?! But your like 14!" The blue haired guy commented.

"I'm 15 and mature for my age."

"I like him he's cute!" The blonde girl exclaimed.

"What's your quirk, kid?"

"Okay, listen closely because I really don't feel like explaining twice. My quirk is vampirism, so basically I'm a vampire and the abilities that come with my quirk are speed, strength, teleportation, mirror jumping, floating and shape-shifting."

"Can we keep him Tomura?!" The blonde asked loudly.

"You have a nice quirk, and you've been pretty intimidating to the pro's so we'd like you to join us."

"Okay, so correct me if I get anything wrong, I did some research and you are Tomura Shigaraki, the leader of the league with the quirk decay. Then blondie over here is Toga who's quirk is transform, a blood related quirk like mine. This guy in the suit is Kurogiri who's quirk is a warp gate, and Dabi here's quirk is cremation. Did I get everything right?"

Tomura stood shocked for a second. "How did you find all that out?"

"I hacked into a pro's computer to see the top villains."

"How are you this good for a middle schooler?!"

"I've always been good at analyzing quirks. Oh, speaking of, do you want my hero notebooks? I have 13 of them and they have in depth analysis of multiple heroes!"

"Sure?"

Izuku was glad these were finally coming in handy and teleported the notebooks onto the bar counter in front of Tomura.