Chapter 16 : File, Muriel, New Season

Hayashida's P.O.V

...

...

"Ugh.... My back, crack, my back!"

I grab my back in pain as i tried to stretch myself, right now I'm in the medical bay's bed, no one was here except for me, seems like they're busy, i clutch my head in pain as i get up.

It felt like waking up after doing a marathon, without doing warmups at that, my body felt sore and my head was ringing, probably due to using too much spirit power.

I sigh and forced myself to move, i click the button and the sliding doors open, moving in the hallways, i hear people talking in the command room, i input the code in that they gave me and went inside.

....

"Hmm? Eh? Hayashida what are you doing here?!??"

"Shut up Shido, you're making my head hurt"

"Ah, sorry..."

The entire crew closes the tabs in the main screen, as if panicking that i would see what they were showing, i look at Kannazuki and stare at him.

"Show me"

"..... Show what?"

"Don't act dumb, what were you showing in the screen just now"

Kannazuki looks away from me, sweat beads forming on his forehead, oi, i can tell when someone is lying! especially when they're like that!

"Alright, fine! Don't tell me"

"Phew~"

"But i'm going to leave, can you start the teleporter?"

"Of course, just head back to the teleporter and we'll put you back in the cafe"

"Thanks"

Walking towards the door, i open it but stayed in place, with the sound of the door opening and closing, the crew let out a sigh of relief and they continued on their conversation.

"That was close! I thought we were going to die!"

"Hey... He's not evil you know, He's nice"

"Pfft! Yea keep your fantasies to yourself Shido, he finds out about what were doing, were dead! DEAD!"

"Calm down everyone!"

The voice of Kannazuki rings through the room, for once he sounds like a reliable vice captain.

"Let's continue what we're doing, send the coordinates for the teleport team, and Hinako, open up the file"

"Aye sir"

The screen turns on with beep and a giant piece of paper was shown, it was a file, more specifically, my file.

"What the hell..."

"Continuing on, we got word that MIRAGE's spirit rank went up and some changes were made in his file, as you can see from here"

The file opens up and gets larger, with a picture of me in the top left, the information is as follows.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name : Hayashida Nao

Code name : Mirage

Sex : Male

Age : unknown

Features : slightly long black hair that covers the ears but doesn't go down to the shoulder, looks tired all the time but functions normally, seen mostly with hoodies and jeans, Astral dress consists of a white priestly outfit and a Mirror replacing the cross.