Chapter 17 : Trip, Goal, Favour

Hayashida's P.O.V

It's been a month since Kotori's incident, it was a tiring week since i had to fight someone that can break my ribs with a single punch, even thinking about that punch gives me phantom pain.

A month passes in a blink of an eye, and I've grown since then, not my height though, how i wish my height would grow, but my powers, after the incident Ambriel came back to me, she was silent for a three days.

But when she came back, she dropped a bombshell of information, Muriel, the kind old lady was actually an angel, MY angel too, but when i thought about it, it kind of made sense.

She's an old woman that had an aura of kindness around her, she only ever talked to me, i was the only one she talked to, from ordering, to paying, to chatting, it was weird how much she interacted with me, and the thing that gave me confirmation...

Was the fact that Ambriel wasn't present every time she's here, it seems like having two angels will break my mind, so they had to take turns, well 'turns' is a bit of a stretch, when Ambriel was weakened, Muriel took over without much resistance.

And in the end, she left so Ambriel can take over again, i thought she left because her time with me was up, but it seems like she left because she knew i would be able to summon her later.

And she was right........ I did

"Partner I'm bored!!! Can't we just watch TV or something?"

"Ho ho~ Ambriel~ you shouldn't make things harder for the kid you know~"

"Shut up you living fossil! Go back to where you came you old witch!"

"Haha~ I'll snap your neck if you keep talking like that~"

"EEP!! PARTNER HELP!!! SHE'S NOT A PROTECTOR! SHE'S A KILLER!"

"OH SHUT UP WILL YOU! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE LIKE THE KID! HE'S SUCH A POLITE YOUNG MAN! TRY TO HAVE A FRACTION OF THAT AND I'LL BE SATISFIED"

"UWAAAAAAA!!!"

"STOP CRYING!"

"They multiplied......"

Yep, two weeks ago, i managed to summon both of them at the same time, but only as their base forms, i can't use both of them for battle so i have to in between them.... And that takes a lot from me to do, at best i can switch them 5 times.

You might be asking, i thought your mind will break if you summon both of them? Well.... Apparently this is what they meant....

Any sane person wouldn't do this of course, but fortunately, i can handle it.

They don't have to fight anymore since they can just exist at the same time, the reason Muriel can't be summoned was because i didn't have a terminal for her, that's why she took over Ambriel's place and existed.

She gave me her terminal before i had to fight Kotori, it was the ball she gave me.

I knew it was weird, it looked old, but it felt new, she made the ball to look old, but in reality it was a new terminal that she made.

It took me a week of training to summon her in her base form, when Ambriel and Muriel saw each other, Ambriel immediately picked a fight with her, and they fought in their base forms, in simple terms, it was like seeing a tennis ball bounce off a wall.

Muriel was pretty happy to see me and asked to me to summon her in my spirit form.

That took me another week to do........... It was hard since my body is accustomed to supplying Ambriel, so rerouting it to another angel took a toll on my body.