Chapter 20 : Beach, Declaration, Aircraft

Hayashida's P.O.V

"So...... Why are we here exactly?"

Looking around the place, all i see is yellow and blue, i feel the grains of sand touching my feet and the hot sun hitting my face.

It was, undoubtedly, a beach.

"I thought you said you wanted to help your friend?" Mr. Hiiro, or should i say gramps now, was applying some sunscreen on himself, he was still wearing his Hawaiian shirt but this time its unbuttoned and he was wearing some sunglasses.

I set down the beach blanket and stab the opened umbrella on the sand to give us some shade.

I sigh and sit down on the blanket, i look at gramps as he grabs his surfboard.

"Be careful"

He turns around and looks at me with a confident smile.

"Hah! Who do you think you're talking to? This old man used to surf on tsunami's before!"

He runs towards the sea with the board in hand, but before he could even reach it he trips and spins around until he hits the sea.

Ouch....

"I'm okay!" He screams out.

Well, if he says so....

I lay down on the blanket and close my eyes, i don't like the beach, no.... It's more like i hate sand.

It's annoying how it just sticks to your feet until its washed off, and plus, for some reason this place is still cold....

I wore my jacket but took off the shirt and had swimming shorts on, and i regret not wearing my shirt.

As i shiver from the cold, i hear people enter the beach, this is a private beach and we were sharing it with someone, and apparently, that someone is-

"Yo! Shido"

"H-Hayashida?!"

Shido looks at me with a shocked expression as i gave him a peace sign, right next to him was two girls, they were the spirits.

Both had orange hair and mercury blue eyes, they're like twins...... Wait, maybe they are.

"And who are you two?" I asked, pointing at the two of them, one of them started to pose with one arm covering her eye and the other one pointing at the sky.

"Hmph! If you wish to know you lowly commoner! My name is Kaguya Yamai! The queen of typhoon's! And the one true Yamai!"

"Incorrect. The one true Yamai is me, Yuzuru Yamai"

"Tch-! How dare you introduce yourself when i was still doing mine!"

"Answer. You would only embarrass yourself if you kept going"

"Wha-!"

They glared at eachother as sparks flew around, Shido tries to calm them down but they ignored him and then they suddenly headbutted each other.

" " UGH! " "

"Are you two ok?!?"

Shido kneels down on the fallen duo and looks at them worryingly, they blush for a moment but it quickly goes away as they suddenly got under my umbrella and laid down.

I was going to ask them what they're doing but i freeze up when they suddenly took off their swimsuit.

"Alright Shido! I'll give you the satisfaction of applying the cream that blocks the sun upon my bare back!"