Your Mine

I see ya'll want a part 2 and here it is.

Part 2 of "Pacify Her". I suggest to read the first part to understand the story.

I forgot to mention that the first part was inspired from Melanie Martinez' song. "Pacify Her"

3 days after the incident, all of their close friends and family arrived at Ninjago Park. The park was supposed to be the place where the couple will share their vows but it became the place to say goodbye to the other.

Everyone was shocked about what happened, the ninjas asked if they could secure the place just in case "she" tries to attend the funeral.

Lloyd is standing beside the casket, tears can be clearly seen in his eyes. Everyone is dressed in formal, black and white attire to show respect. The ninjas went up to Lloyd and Kai started to pat his back "Don't worry Lloyd, we will find her and she'll pay for what she has done"

Lloyd can't keep it in. Everything went too fast. From their talk about the flowers for their wedding to the demise of his love. The white roses that were supposed to be her used for her bouquet became her funeral flowers.

The place where they decided to set up their wedding became the place for her funeral. The invitation to the guests for their special day became an invitation to attend her wake.

The ninjas guided Lloyd to take a seat because Master Wu is now about to speak. "We all gathered here today to say goodbye to a beloved friend" Lloyd starts to tear up again. This was different from what he expected.

"We all gathered here today to witness a special event for a beloved couple"

While Master Wu is giving his speech, a person from the shadows is watching them right now. She managed to hide from the police from entering the place, no one can stop her plans.

She transfers from tree to tree to watch more closely, while transfering from a tree she accidentally stepped on a twig and immediately hide behind the nearest tree. The ninjas heard the twig, thanks to their ninjas senses. They think it was only a squirrel so they didn't mind it.

"Let them mourn now, you'll get what you want soon" the voice spoke to her. "I want him now" She replied. "Let them be first, then you'll have him" She didn't like this plan but in order to have him, he must lay low first.

After all of the ninjas share their speeches, the casket is now being delivered to the cemetery. After a long walk they have reached it. The casket is now lowered to the ground and Master Wu shared a small speech. Each of their close friends starts to throw down the white flowers in the grave, lastly it was Lloyd. Before throwing his flower he whispered "See you on the other side, Love" then he throw it down. Little did they know she planted a small mic to hear to conversations and she heard Lloyd's words.

"Too bad, Lloyd. You're not seeing her on the other side" she whispered from the shadows.

After all the flowers are now below. The now started to put the dirt inside of the hole. Filling up the grave with dirt is a long and hard job but it was now filled up.

An hour had passed and the ninjas are now starting to bid their goodbyes to the guests while Lloyd in the other hand standing in front of the love of his life's grave.

"I'll make sure she'll pay after this, love. I promise you that"

Misako, P.I.X.A.L and Master Wu head out earlier to make sure the monastery and secret base isn't interfered. Vania heads out early either because she's needed at her kingdom, even Skylor because of her noodle shop which leave the ninjas left.

Zane is preparing drinks for them suddenly he heard something in the bushes, he decided to check what it is. Little did he know it was a distraction for Harumi to put some sleeping powder in the drinks.

Zane checked the bushes and only saw a squirrel but little does Zane know there's a small nindroid spider that stick on his back. Zane headed to the table where the cups are and put the cups on the try to share it with the other ninjas.

"Look, Zane brought some refreshments" Cole said and immediately get a cup, the other ninjas followed and the started to drink it. Watching behind a tree, Harumi smirked "3, 2, 1" she whispered. The ninjas started to feel a bit dizzy and having fuzzy vision. "Zane what was in the drink?" Kai asked wobbling.

Zane was confused, he only put orange juice, no other else "Don't blame Zane, it's just sleeping powder" Harumi walked from behind the tree "Harumi, you won't get away with this" Lloyd yelled, the sleeping powder is affecting the ninjas so fast. She giggled "I think I have". Zane took out his shurikens to throw to Harumi but before he even throws it. Harumi pressed a button from a remote that send volts of electricity to Zane. The little nindroid spider walked back to the bag Harumi has.

"Zane" Nya yelled trying to fight the sleeping powder "What did you do?" She yelled "Temporary power off" She chuckled. Jay starts to power lightning from his hands to direct it to Harumi but because of the dizziness brought by the powder he wasn't able to blast it to her.

The powder now fully worked and each of the ninjas now fell down. Lloyd the last ninjas to fell, before closing his eyes. He saw Harumi walking closely to him "You'll pay-" he shuts his eyes and whispered the last words "-for this".

Harumi looked at Lloyd and held his face, she decided to walk to Akita's grave and put some flowers down. She walked back to Lloyd and started to lift him, while lifting him he saw a red light blinking from Zane. Zane had sent a SOS alarm. "Too late, P.I.X.A.L"

She uses a potion to teleport them into her secret base, he lays down Lloyd on the bed and chained him. She prepared a syringe once he wakes up. She walked to him and cups his cheek "You're now mine, love~" She smiled creepily and walked out from the room.

Oh my- this is longer than it was supposed to be-. I feel so evil and dark writing this. This is different from all of my one-shots :). I'm writing a grave story on the day of my grandma's birthday- I am such a disrespectful person (╥﹏╥). Anyways I hope you enjoy the second part. Byeee!!!