What have she done to you?

I don't know why but I feel like doing part 4. I honestly don't know why but my brain is saying since posting part 3 "do a part 4". It's like haunting me (╥﹏╥).

Part 4 of "Pacify Her". I suggest reading the first to third part to understand the story.

The ninjas arrived at the monastery with weary faces, they were greeted by Master Wu and Misako with confused faces. Misako looked around and didn't see a specific ninja, his son to be exact "Where's Lloyd?" She asks worried. The ninjas looked at each other then Kai decided to say "We think he was captured by Harumi" Master Wu walked forward "Harumi? But how?" He asked. "Harumi appeared after Zane gave us some refreshments back at the cemetery, we believe she has put something in it to make us unconscious" Nya said "and we believe after we became unconscious, she captured Lloyd" Jay added. "Shouldn't Zane be affected by the drink?" Master Wu asked. "Harumi had planted something into Zane that sent an electric shock that made Zane's systems temporarily shut down"

Misako's face was unreachable, She circled her fist, tears were appearing in her eyes "Couldn't she leave us for a while?" Master Wu, patted her back to calm her down "She already killed my soon-to-be-daughter then now kidnapped my son? We don't know if he's still alive" Master Wu signals the ninjas to go to the monastery to give her space. The ninjas nodded and headed inside. After a while, Master Wu called all of them to head to the secret base. "Are you sure there are no clues to show where Harumi could be?" He asks "Nothing Master, no footprints or even a vehicle track, it's like they disappeared" Kai said. Master Wu turns back from them "But that's impossible" He replied "That's what I said back Master, no one could just disappear to mid-air" Cole said.

Master Wu looked at P.I.X.A.L "P.I.X.A.L doesn't the cemetery have cameras?" He asks "The cameras only reach the center part of the cemetery, and Akita's grave is at the corner" P.I.X.A.L replied. Master Wu looked back at the digital desk. "I want you to head back there now, there could've been clues that you missed" The ninjas nodded and headed to the bounty, while walking Jay realized something "Guys wait" he yelled. His friends looked at him and raised a brow "What is it Jay?" Nya asked. "We're going to the cemetery at this hour?" He whispered-scream. Zane looked at the time and realized what Jay is referring to

"It's only 8 in the evening Jay" Zane said. "But Zane it is already night time! There could be ghosts or zombies" Jay screamed. The rest looked at Master Wu and signaled him that they can take care of Jay "Jay, you do realize that all ghosts are in the departed realm and zombies are only mind created creatures, to be short not real" Zane explained. Jay on the other hand still not insisting on leaving "Jay you need to face your fear of the dark, this is Lloyd were talking about. C'mon Jay" Cole said.

Jay looked at them and took a deep breath, "Ok, I'll try" The others smiled and Cole patted his back "Thank you, Bud". All of them are about to aboard the bounty until they hear a signal from the digital desk "Some unknown presence had entered the monastery" P.I.X.A.L uses the digital desk to see the cameras. The elevator for the secret base opened and revealed Misako "They're here" She yelled in fright "Who's here, Misako?" Master Wu asked. The elevator exploded and reveal two figures clothed in black, the first one take off it's good and revealed the white hair girl that they despise "Harumi, what are you doing here?" The ninjas formed a fighting stance "Nothing, I only want to show your new Green Ninja" The other hooded person took of it's hood and revealed him.

"Lloyd, what have she done to you?"

I hope my brain would now stop haunting me after this   •́  ‿ ,•̀. I hope you guys enjoyed this, even though it's short- BRAIN STOP HAUNTING ME NOW. WE'LL BE GOING TO MY MOTHER'S ANCESTORS HOUSE AND PLACE THIS SUNDAY SO STOPP!!