I'm In Control Now

I can't believe you guys wanted a Part 3 😍😍. It really warms my heart to see people loving my story. I'm enjoying writing this a lot!!

Part 3 of "Pacify Her". I suggest reading the first and second part to understand the story.

Small Pixane moment ahead 😉

P.I.X.A.L is at the secret base testing the vehicles and machines that she's creating. While testing she received a SOS signal from Zane. She commed Master Wu to alert him. After a minute, Master Wu arrived at the secret base. "Where is the signal from?" He asked, P.I.X.A.L went around the screen and activated some functions of their digital desk "I'm still locating the source" She pushes the buttons to try and detect the source.

Master Wu saw her confused face and asked her "What's wrong?" She looked at him and said "Something is interfering with the signal, now I'm having a bit of a hard time locating it" She got back to the digital desk and pushes some buttons. After 5 minutes, she tracked the location and it showed the Ninjago Cemetery.

"The cemetery? Who would do a crime in a cemetery?" She asks confused "That's what we need to know P.I.X.A.L, I need you to head there now" P.I.X.A.L nodded and jumped on her Samurai X suit. "I hope there won't be any problems in the way" Master Wu said

P.I.X.A.L arrived at the cemetery and saw the ninjas laying on the ground "Oh no, guys are you alright?" She head to them and checked each of their pulse and appeared normal. The ninjas started to wake up, groaning because of the small headache, P.I.X.A.L on the other hand was confused because she couldn't see Lloyd "Where's Lloyd?" The ninjas shoot awake once they heard P.I.X.AL "Harumi, she was here. She could have taken Lloyd" Cole said. "She can't get too far can't she? I didn't see a vehicle with her" Jay said. "If I know Harumi, she has ways of escaping, we need to find them now" Kai said. The ninjas nodded and stood up and searched for Harumi and Lloyd.

When Zane was about to stand up, P.I.X.AL stopped him "The others went unconscious because of a substance that they drank, you on the other hand shouldn't be affected by it, so my question how did you become unconscious as well?" Zane tried to recall his memory and said "I didn't drink anything but I remembered Harumi pressed a remote that sent an electric shock to me that sent my systems to temporarily shut down" P.I.X.AL scanned him and saw his systems are fine "Your systems and gears are stable, I believe you can now join them" Zane smiled and P.I.X.A.L hugged him "To be honest, I was scared when you sent a SOS message" They pulled out of the hug and Zane held her hand "I'm fine but we need to search Harumi and Lloyd now" P.I.X.AL nodded and the both of them head to the forest.

The ninjas searched the woods but they didn't find anything not even a clue "Found anything?" Kai asked the team "Nothing, it's like they disappeared" Nya said "No sign of foot prints or vehicle tracks either" Jay added. "But that's impossible, how in Ninjago can they just poofed into nothing" Cole said. "We can just hope that Lloyd is safe" Zane said.

Lloyd grunted, waking up from his unconscious, he was confused on why he can't move then looked to his arms that were chained to the bed. He panicked and immediately tried to find a way to escape, while searching the door opened up to reveal the white hair girl. "You" He glared at her "What do you want?" Lloyd yelled. Harumi giggled and grab the syringe from the table desk, Lloyd saw it and tried to back off from the bed. "Stay back, I'm warning you" Lloyd said firmly.

Harumi giggled again and walked closely to him, Lloyd on the other hand, panicked because of the syringe she's holding, no one knows what's inside it. "What's that?" He asked. She held it up and gazed at it "It's just something for you to fall for me" She walked closely to him. She gripped his shoulders but he tried resisting "Stay. Still" She glared but Lloyd didn't listen. She had no choice but to inject it without him knowing. He became dizzy again but Harumi kept his eyes open. "Look at me in the eyes Love~" She whispered.

Lloyd looked at her, something inside of him is taking in control that he's trying to resist. Harumi saw this and caresses his cheek "Calm down Love, let it control you" She smirked. Lloyd's eyes never leaved hers. It's like it was glued. Lloyd couldn't fight what's controling him so he let it in. He felt different, he feel he's a new different person. He had closed his eyes and once he opened it he was now a different person. He looked at her and grabbed her waist "It worked" The voice in her head spoke. "Welcome Back, Lloyd" She cupped his cheek afterwards. "It's good to be back" He kissed her lips and she kissed him back. The voice spoke again "This isn't an ordinary love potion. It was also a potion to make him evil" Harumi smirked "I'm in control now"

Ahhhh, Part 3 finished. I genuinely loved writing this!!. The theme is more dark where than the normal theme I write. I write more of fluff and little angst. This is like a whole new level of my writing. Let me know your thoughts on the new shot .