Don't Worry, You're Safe Now

So I saved like three prompts from Thejadespider . This is one of them. So maybe expect 2 more shots using the prompts. 

PS: I'm going to say this early, I just made the other ninjas the most evil people in this universe. 

Zane also became...... evil. 😭😭

TW: blood, murder, child abuse, mention of drugs, loss of a love one, violence and death. 

I already apologise if you imagined the following scenes and started to have nightmares about it. I'm really sorry. 

I really don't consider this as a ship but more of Lloyd being in pain and in suffering (why does it sound so casual? 😭😭😭)

Harumi Lian, Ninjago's number 1 public enemy. She was charged to prison after destroying the city but escaped and hid as a normal citizen. She has worn many masks in the past, so disguising is not really hard for her. 

Little does she know that someone already knew where she was hiding, the weird thing is that it has never reported her. He could never since he doesn't want the woman he still loves to stay in a crappy place. 

One rainy night, while eating dinner she heard a knock from the door. She was startled, 'Has someone found out where I am?' She took her dagger from the table to make sure for defence.

She took a deep breath and opened the door. She was about to use the dagger but saw something that broke her. The Green Ninja.

He was shivering, and had wounds and bruises on his face, forehead and arms, in short he was slightly bleeding. He looked scared like someone was about to kidnap him anytime soon. His eyes were also slightly dazed- He looked like he was drugged. 

He looked at her, eyes lidded he mumbled "I don't have any place to stay anymore" then collapsed, luckily she caught him before he fell on the floor, "Lloyd" She called, 

She immediately took him in and closed the door of her house to avoid any suspicion. She brought him to the couch and started to inspect his face, he looked like he was abused or assaulted. "What happened to you?" She said,

She stood up and got the med kit from the drawer, and headed back to the couch, she started treating his face and arms. She saw some cuts on his pants, since he has some undershorts he treated his wound on his legs.

After treating him, she placed the med kit back to the drawer and started to inspect him again "Who will ever do this to you?" She placed a hand on his cheek, he was so scared and vulnerable in this state. She sighed and let him sleep. 

🟩🟢💚💚🟢🟩

Morning arrived, Harumi started to make some breakfast to start for the day, she only slept beside the couch to make sure Lloyd's alright.

She started to fry some eggs and bacon, and placed them on the table. She walked closely to Lloyd and started to gaze at him again. She saw him move and groan, but he was also sweating so hard. He was having a nightmare. 

It was dark and cold, Lloyd was alone in this void "Hello" He called out "Is anyone there?" He heard footsteps from behind and looked back "Show yourself!" Several shadows appeared, "Hello, Lloyd" 

Lloyd was immediately frightened "K-Kai? " He smirked and looked at the green ninja, Lloyd froze, he was unable to move, it was like someone had put him in his place "G-guys please let me go" Tears are visible in his eyes.