She's 1500 Years Old

Ying Yue frowned as she stared at the man who was moving towards the two dead bodies.
"Are you trying to say that you died too?" She asked as she started following him.
"Something like that."
The reply made her stop in her tracks as she glared at the man who too had stopped walking.
Suddenly he turned around and started coming towards her.
It was not until he was once again standing right in front of her that Ying Yue noticed the dark red patches on the lower part of the man's silvery hair, something that she failed to notice before.
Her left hand moved towards his hair and she touched the soft silky strands, biting on her lower lip as she realized that he was telling her the truth.
She almost lost control of her emotions at that moment, but even before her usual indifferent expression could falter and change into sadness and grief, she got a hold on herself.
It was not the right time for her to become emotional and feel bad for what had happened.
"But how? You were not supposed to die." She could not help herself but ask the question that was drilling holes in her heart.
The man pulled her hand away as he replied, "I already told you, I'm gonna stick to you no matter what. It's too late for you to get rid of me now."
His eyes held the fire of the promise that he made to her on the very day she saved him from losing his life.
These words were supposed to remind her of the fate that both of them were tied to share.
Ying Yue folded her hands across her chest as she scoffed, "Of course, I know that. It's just that your situation ain't making any sense."
"What are you trying to say? Please elaborate." The man said as he took a look at the night sky.
As far as he could tell, it was one or maybe two hours past midnight. The half-moon shone brightly up in the sky, illuminating the world in its beautiful silvery moonlight.
"When I died back in our world, my soul got transmigrated and I ended up inside the body of a girl who has the same name as me. But in your case, it doesn't look the same. I mean it's like you used a portal to come here instead of transmigrating." Ying Yue explained as she looked at the man with squinted eyes.
"Portal? Are you for real? Which portal in our world opened into a place like this? Moreover, this girl doesn't only have the same name as you but she also looks exactly like you, except for these black eyes instead of your hazel ones and those long black hair." The man told her as he first pointed at her eyes and then at her waist-length hair.
"Really?" Ying Yue asked with surprise coating her voice as her hands cupped her cheeks as if she could tell the similarity just by touching.
"What a coincidence! It's a pity that she did not share the same fate as me and ended up dying like this." Ying Yue said as she let out a soft sigh while shaking her head in pity.
She noticed the look that the man was giving her and it took her a few seconds to understand the meaning behind it.
"What? I know that I'm dead too but at least I got to live for 1500 years. If not for the sudden attack on the club, do you think those mere mortals had the power of killing me? Ridiculous!"
She was quick to defend herself. After all, she had lived on the Earth for more than 1500 years, and there was barely anyone in their world who dared to go against her.
It was probably her ignorance of threats that ended up taking her life, and now here she was, trapped inside the body of a girl who was born with a blessing from the heavens that ended up becoming a curse for the rest of her life.
"Are you not happy that you got a second chance? If this girl had not died today, maybe you would have never got this chance."
"Of course, I'm happy. It's just I'm mad about the fact that I won't be able to crush those hunters who dared to attack my club." Ying Yue replied as she gritted her teeth.
The man folded his hand behind his back as he said in a low voice, "Don't worry about that. I made sure to finish them off before following you."
"Did you kill all of them? But then how did you die?" Ying Yue asked even though she knew that there was next to no chance that she's gonna get a proper answer.
"You are asking way too many questions, Yue." The man said with a little shake of his head.
"And that's because you are not telling me anything." She responded with a scoff.
The man turned to face her and this time he was no longer carrying a softness in his eyes as he replied to her accusation, "It's because you don't need to know."
It was clear that Ying Yue was on the verge of blowing out in anger. It took a few moments for her to calm herself down and not to start a fight.
"Fine! If you really don't want to tell me, I won't ask anymore. Not like I really care." She spatted as she started walking past him and towards the two dead men.
She needed to take care of them before progressing with other things. She could not take the risk of ending up in the middle of a murder charge.
However, before she could take more than a few steps, a hand stopped her as it took hold of her arm.
"I'll take care of them. Tell me what are you planning to do next." The man asked as he pulled her away from the dead bodies.
Ying Yue scoffed as she pulled her arm out of his grip and folded them over her chest as she asked, "Really? And why should I tell you about that?"