❝𝗢𝗡𝗘❞

"=⌕ ▬▬▬▬▬▬   𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘' 𝘼𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩

"=⌕ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘' 𝘼𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩

Gun was bored, that was all he could say.

Nothing was interesting to him anymore, absolutely nothing. And he wasn't interested in clubs, parties, or any type of gathering. They were simply too boring.

But even when he isn't arguing with his coworker, Kim JoonGoo, he's looking for a successor.

However, even his conquest to find a talented candidate has long become dull.

He wasn't interested in purchasing new clothing or luxurious cars, renting a yacht, or spending nights with women and drinking, there was simply nothing.

The dopamine in his brain seemed to have rotted completely.

So here he was, walking down the streets of Seoul late at night and roaming the previously crowded streets. There were very few passing vehicles and even fewer pedestrians, making it extremely quiet.

Gun was able to hear the soft buzzing of neon signs, the gentle breeze that comes and goes, and the occasional echo of his heartbeat.

And that's when he found it.

A dimly lit building with foggy windows and a rotting hand-carved door. The exterior looked antique, having a mix of bricks and wooden beams as a theme. But what caught his eye was the small gathering of what seemed to be strays, both a mix of cats and dogs, a majority being cats. They all sat in front of the closed door impatiently pawing at the door and barking and meowing alike.

Gun halted his steps, if they noticed him, would they chase after him? What if they had rabies and bit him?

It's not like he can fight animals like he fights people, though he could compare the people he knew to dogs.. No, no, he threw away the thought.

Then the door suddenly clicked. The sound of a lock turning momentarily filled the quiet night.

He watched as the door creaked open, revealing a tall, young male. The man must've been around his age, but what caught his attention was his expression.

It's not an easy expression to describe. It looked like a resting, neutral portrait, with a timid gaze. It looked rather pitiful.

The stranger slowly crouched down as the strays began to jump at his legs, pawing and staring at the two large food bowls in his hands.

But then he noticed Gun.

The two stared at each other, waiting for the other to speak.

The stranger seemed to carefully eye Gun's figure, seemingly studying his clothing.

Gun was wearing a simple black turtle neck with a long dark grey coat over it, his hands already stuffed into the deep pockets, hiding his expensive watch. It matched his thin black slacks and typical expensive black dress shoes.