❝𝗦𝗜𝗫❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫' Goo Wants In

"Goo? " Crystal approached the fake blonde who was wearing an ugly Hawaiian shirt and shorts. He looked like he just came back from a vacation home.

And oh.. Oh god. He reeked of cheap perfume. Cheap perfume Crystal knows he'd never buy. And that means it was another woman's.

He had sex the night prior.

"Hm? What's up princess? " Goo crossed his arms as he stretched his neck. Visible bruises and other markings were just beneath his collar, making Crystal frown.

"Do you know where Gun was last night? " Goo rose an uninterested brow, pivoting his whole body to look at Crystal. 

"Where he was last night? Uh, I can't recall." Goo shrugged nonchalantly. Crystal never asks about Gun, she tends to not stick her nose in whatever shady business they maintain. It was a bit of a surprise to Goo.

She seemed unsatisfied with his answer, showing with a twitch of her brow.

"So, what's this about anyways? " Goo asked as he tilted his head, he was getting curious now.

"Nothing, I'm probably overstepping." Crystal shook her head, sighing as her shoulders sagged.

Goo only grinned. "Overstepping? Gun?  Overstepping and Gun? Oh, I definitely give a shit now. Invade his privacy all you want, I'll help you too." If there was a chance to aggravate Gun, Goo was in.

"No, I think.. I think I only interrupted his.. Uhm.. sexual activities.." Crystal cringed at her own words, she wasn't very comfortable with anything remotely sexual.

And being next to two womanizers? It was very weird.

"Ha! You can just say 'fuck' or 'sex', no censors needed for me, princess." Goo waved off Crystal's innocence. "And interrupted? I would pay to hear that.

Crystal suddenly took a step back and gave Goo a perplexed look. Okay, maybe that isn't how he should have worded it.

"Come on, what's with that dirty mind of yours? " Goo's smile dropped slightly.

"Listen Goo, Gun was with someone last night. Do you know who it is? 

Goo put a hand on his chin as if he were thinking. Even though everyone knows there were no thoughts in that head of his.

"Can it be a successor? " Goo mumbled to himself. There was an off chance that it could be one of Gun's successors, but then again the other four were still competing so it'd be odd to shove another in. Would Gun play favorites with them? 

No, he couldn't give less of a shit.

But what if it really was a lover? One night stand? Has Goo ever seen Gun's type? Scratch that. Is Gun even straight? Goo knows there's something fruity about him. Specifically how turned on he gets by fighting another man.. shirtless.