❝𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡❞

"=⌕ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡' Dogs Fight

"What happened? " M/N voiced with visible confusion.

On his doorstep were two tall young men, they were bloody and bruised all over. Their expensive suits were all wrinkled, torn, and concerningly bloody. And not to mention, they reeked of dried blood and sweat. 

"Hi again, it's me, JoonGoo." The blonde reintroduced himself, giving a cheery smile, ignoring the fact that there was blood dripping down his chin, "Just call me Goo."

M/N didn't reply. He stared at the blonde with a blank expression before slowly turning his attention to Gun. The pair looked at each other, meeting a familiar silence.

"Why did you bring him here? " M/N gestured to Goo, not caring that he could hear them.

Gun shrugged, turning to look at the main road behind them, purposely avoiding eye contact with M/N. "He followed me." He shrugged meaninglessly.

M/N narrowed his eyes even further. He knew Gun was leaving out some very significant, and very obvious details about the situation. And he was going to squeeze it out of him eventually.

"Just.. Come inside, I'll try to clean you two up." M/N huffed a restrained sigh, opening the door wider for the pair.

"Thanks! " Goo chirped as he practically jumped into the building with Gun heavily trudging behind him. He was grumbling incoherently as M/N shut the door behind them. 

"Gun." M/N called out, Gun didn't turn around. "You two didn't fight, did you? " He interrogated, watching as Gun stilled in place, his shoulders going rigid. 

Goo, on the other hand, he was getting comfortable. Very comfortable. He was dragging stools across the room and arranging them so he could sit against the wall and prop his legs up nicely.

"No." Gun grumbled bitterly, rolling his fingers into a fist and unrolling them repeatedly. He was feeling his dirtied hands and how rough they had gotten, reminiscing the feeling of blood oozing through his fingers. Blood was never a good sign, but to Gun, it was one of the same; whether it was his blood or not.

He could always remember the feeling of splattered blood and the texture 

Goo was quick to whistle lowly, "Liar, liar, pants on fire." He smirked before giggling childishly at his own antics, ignoring how M/N stared at him with a monotone expression. He was definitely being judged right now.

M/N man was so done with Goo, understanding Gun's harsh feelings towards the other and beginning to think he'll bare the same thoughts soon.

"Gun," M/N shook his head and approached the male, leaning down ever so slightly to examine his face, "Are you alright at least? 

His face had a forming bruise on his cheek and a couple of bloodied scratches across his forehead. Luckily nothing looked like it would scar.

Gun lightly pushed M/N's face to the side with the back of his bloody palm, watching as M/N kept his eyes trained on his own, even as his cheek was smeared with blood, he stood unbothered. 

"Don't," Gun warned, his brows furrowed and his jaw clenched.

M/N paused, his eyes softening before lightly tugging Gun's wrist away. "Sit down."

He knows Gun was capable, he's already seen how many bodies Gun could take down alone, and how he acted like a one-man army. 

But it didn't deter M/N because he knew Gun wouldn't do anything to him. 

"Fine." Gun mumbled, holding back a sarcastic tone.

Goo scanned the room briefly, "So.. this is where Gun goes in his free time? " The man was no longer smiling, having his arms folded over his chest and his brows arched. He had an unusual thinking expression. (M/N and Gun ignored it because Goo doesn't think.)

Goo had never seen Gun so tame, not during business meetings or even during the rare occasions he slept, Gun with an eye open, quite literally. If Goo got as close to Gun as M/N did, he swore Gun would have twisted his neck like a pretzel immediately. 

Actually, no, much more painful than a simple neck snap. Gun would never be so merciful to his coworker. Goo was positive the dude would shove him into a meat grinder or something more graphic.

He shivered at the thought.

"Goo, what happened.

Goo almost jumped at the sudden voice, calming himself as he looked at M/N. The man was tall, looming over Goo's seated self. From the blonde's angle, the man was rather intimidating with his toned arms and height. He seemed similar to that one Samuel guy.

"What? "

M/N leaned back, no longer shadowing the other as his sight fell back to Gun, who was now texting on his phone.

"Gun won't tell me, so I'll ask you."

Gun was one stubborn guy, and M/N wasn't going to try him any further. 

Goo followed his gaze, humming as they both stared at Gun. The said man remained unaware, still texting on his phone. Goo could assume it was either Crystal or Charles.

"Oh, Gun got jealous."

M/N snapped back to the fake blonde, lips pursed in thought. "Gun.. Got jealous?  Jealous of what? "

"You know, something important to him, I guess." He shrugged, staying as general as he could.

"Important? I didn't think he had the heart to get attached."

Goo smiled, maybe M/N wasn't so monotone, he might actually be entertaining. "You thought he kicked orphans or something too, right? "

"So he does? "

"Uh, technically. If you squint, maybe.. Do neglected kids count? There's quite a lot these days." Goo thought of the fake gangsters he's crossed, you know, the same kids Gun and himself had to deal with.

".. But what did you two fight about? " M/N tilted his head.

Goo frantically threw his hands up, waving them in front of himself. "Hey, hold on. I didn't say it we fought, what makes you think that?  You read minds or something? "

M/N stared at him, dumbfounded.

Gun hated Goo, a famously known fact. And the pair arrived at his doorstep, covered in blood. Gun was a skilled fighter, rarely ever getting hurt himself. An exception would be his coworkers, who M/N knew would also be talented fighters.

Plus, Goo was having fun while Gun was not.

M/N put two and two together.

"=⌕ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡' Complete