❝𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘❞

"=⌕ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘' Encounter

"=⌕ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘' Encounter

It had been around two weeks since M/N and Gun stumbled into each other. They've both had thoughts of each other briefly, but neither seemed to want to meet again. 

So why were they both staring at each other? 

Neither knew what to say as they both stared at each other in a tense silence.

"Oh? Do you know this guy, Gun? " M/N stared at the blonde-haired man who was leaning around Gun's large frame, peering from behind his shoulder. 

He must've been Goo, the coworker Gun really disliked. 

"We've met once," Gun nodded, "And don't even think about it."

Goo was wearing a simple, yet expensive, designer suit. It was a dark grey shade and matched his white dress shirt underneath. It was wrinkled and unbuttoned as if he had recently taken it off. He wore a matching pair of dark grey slacks and some dark brown dress shoes as well as a pair of easily reflective round glasses.

 "Hey, hey. I wasn't going to do anything stupid and I wanted you to pay this time." Goo quickly leaned back and put his hands up, smiling innocently as if he had no clue to what Gun was mentioning.

Gun was also wearing a suit that seemed to be just as expensive, however, his was a dark brown color and was buttoned properly. Underneath was a simple white dress shirt with a neat yellow tie wrapped around his neck. He wore simple dark brown slacks and had black dress shoes to match, nothing unexpected. Gun also wore the same tinted sunglasses from the first time they met.

"You have money. Pay for your own damn food," Gun glowered at his coworker, clearly showing disapproval of his dependency on him. 

The bastard made the same amount yet always tried to get Gun to pay, it was extremely annoying when he pestered Gun to buy him a Happy Meal from McDonald's for an hour straight. 

To which he then proceeded to complain about the toy being the wrong one and throwing it right at Gun's face whilst he was driving.

Gun almost choked him to death that night.

M/N simply sighed and attempted to walk away, he wasn't so interested in Gun's life. Not now or in the near future. But he quickly halted as Goo rushed ahead of him, skidding to a stop in front of the male, "Hey! Hold on now! 

"Let me introduce myself, it'd be rude if I didn't," He outstretched a hand to M/N with a wide smile, "I'm Kim Joon Goo.

M/N awkwardly nodded and shook the blonde's hand, keeping an expressionless look on his face, though to Gun, it looked more of confusion.

"I'm.. M/N."

 Gun paused as he watched the two interact, the man really use the random name Gun tossed out? 

"You work out often? " Goo questioned as he put a hand on his chin with the other on his hip, slightly leaning back and scanning M/N from top to bottom. 

The male was wearing a black sweatshirt and a pair of grey leggings, on top of that, there were small beads of sweat dripping down his forehead.

But before M/N could respond Gun had intervened, "We're going to be a late smartass." Gun irked as he grabbed Goo's forearm and harshly pulled him away. 

"Well, it was nice meeting you, M/N! " Goo waved as he continued to stumble as he was dragged away. 

M/N shyly waved back, clearly not as enthusiastic as the blonde's.

As soon as the pair rounded the corner, Gun harshly tossed the male ahead, watching the blonde scramble to catch his footing.

"What was that for? " Goo reached to run a hand through his hair and fix the glasses on his face.

Gun stuffed his hands into his slacks' pockets and stood idly as he huffed loudly, "We were going to be late for our reservation.

Goo rose a brow as he pursed his lips at the dark-haired male, it was odd. Gun doesn't care about being on time unless it was to do with the Chairman or his daughter, Crystal. 

There has never been a time Goo could recall where Gun cared. 

"You sure that's it? " Goo pestered, poking Gun's arm roughly, "Is he another perverted obsession you have? 

Gun simply swatted Goo's hand away as his face began to contort into one of annoyance and agitation. "He's just someone I bumped into, I won't see him again anyways."

"Right," Goo dragged out as a sinister grin began to crawl onto his face, feeling as if the edges of his lips were being pulled into an uncontrollable smirk. "So you won't mind if I look into him? "

Gun simply began to walk, his steps wide and his pace consistent. "Do whatever you want. I don't care.

Goo tilted his head as he stared at his coworker's shrinking figure before shrugging his shoulders and following after him. 

He was hungry and Gun was paying.

In some truth— in very obvious truth, Gun gave M/N a thought. For a moment he felt some sympathy for him, that he might just get involved with Goo. The blonde bastard was a nuisance to everyone, no one was an exception. 

The concern was soon flushed out as Gun continued to walk with an extremely annoying Goo right beside him. 

His worries— no it wasn't him worrying, Gun shook his head at the thought, it was merely pity. 

M/N may be just a pitiful man plagued with loneliness, but he may just want to stay that way instead of getting involved with Goo. 

M/N just continued his way, trying to forget about their encounter. He didn't believe in fate or anything similar. He didn't believe in the concept of soulmates and just thought it was a concept created to give a sense of hope and belonging to a lonesome person.

He didn't know he just included himself.

"=⌕ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘' Complete