❝𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥❞

"=⌕ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥' Witnessed

"=⌕ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥' Witnessed

"Is this bastard stalking me? " Gun questioned himself as he noticed M/N standing at the end of the alley. He was staring at the pile of bodies that surrounded Gun's shirtless figure before turning to look at his dirtied dress shirt on the ground beside him, bloody and teared.

M/N had a clear view of the large scars that littered Gun's back, they were deep and a light in color, highlighting Gun's back like a canvas. 

While he was shirtless, M/N was able to see his green and red tattoos more clearly. They seemed tradition and pristine, no sign of fading or damage. It really represented Gun's Japanese culture.

M/N held a cup of coffee in his hands, feeling the warmth escape the thin cup and burning the palms of his hands. 

His mind should be racing with millions of thoughts, but for some reason he was at a blank.

"Are they dead? " Was all he could ask, his monotone expression flickering for a moment. His eyes remained dull as his gaze moved between the various bodies.

Gun sighed as he pulled a cigarette from his pocket, followed by a lighter. "No, none of them are dead."

"Oh, okay."

Gun's brow twitched as the sound of his lighter echoed. "Is that all you have to say, 'okay'?

M/N slowly blinked before hesitantly nodding, watching Gun cup his hands and light his cigarette. 

"You.." Gun sighed even deeper, "What are you going to do now? "

"What do you want me to do? "

Gun bent down to pick up what was left of his shirt, the same one he ripped off a few minutes ago. "What's with you? Call the cops or something, run and fear me." He replied as he ran a hand through his now ruined hair.

"Oh. Right." His eyes drifted towards the coffee in his hand. He didn't know whether or not he should keep staring.

"You're helpless, aren't you? " Gun began walking out of the alley, tossing his ragged shirt onto his smooth bare shoulder.

"Wait..! Uhm.." M/N still refused to look at Gun, instead staring at the bloody dress shoes that stopped in front of his clean ones. 

The male stiffly took off his own dark grey coat, juggling the cup of coffee between his hands as he slipped off his sleeves. It looked awkward and robotic, as if he were awaiting Gun's response. 

Gun just stared at the male, watching his muscles flex as he carefully slid the coat around his back and revealing a thin black t-shirt underneath. 

"What are you doing? " He rose a brow, puffing a cloud of smoke from his lips.