❝𝗧𝗪𝗢❞

"=⌕ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢' A New Idea

"=⌕ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢' A New Idea

The two conversed for a moment before sitting on some wooden stools laying around. 

Gun sat with his legs crossed over each other and his arms comfortably crossed over his chest, his coat just barely skimming the smooth rounded edge of the stool. 

Not so far from him was M/N who sat on a shorter stool and beside a wooden table. The table was clearly well-used, dried specs of clay and clear signs of signing had been on the rough and sharp table corners. 

"You invite me in to then not even face me? " Gun irked as he watched the man pull out a small clump of clay and gently place it onto the table in front of him. Looking even closer, the man had rather smooth hands for someone who works his hands all day. There were a few unnoticeable small and almost healed cuts decorating his knuckles. 

M/N hummed, "I still don't know your name." He ignored Gun's jab as he continued to work his hands, gently pressing down on the soft clay and creating a small pit in the previously rounded ball of clay.

"Gun." The other huffed in a low tone as M/N turned around, confusion covering his features. His mouth was partially agape and a brow was twitching. He was holding back. 

"Like the firearm? " M/N slowly asked, hesitating to question the origin of the name. As expected, Gun nodded in response. 

"You don't get to say a word when you don't have a name." Gun jested back, watching as M/N opened his mouth to ask a personal question. He was already used to people questioning his name, especially when he already looked like a gangster too.

Although M/N somewhat didn't think so. To him, Gun looked like a snarky rich man, plus he did act like it. 

His clothes were clearly of some designer brands and the way he held himself reeked of power and privilege. 

Maybe that's why he wore sunglasses, to avoid being recognized? Though it seems unlikely, it's what M/N rolled with for now.

"I do have a name, I just don't remember it." M/N furrowed his brows, seemingly somewhat offended at the comment. "And you gave me one. M/N."

Gun resistsed rolling his eyes, "Most people don't forget their own name, so why did you? " He puffed out his chest as he held his head high. "It's honestly so absurd I can't tell if you're lying."

M/N stared at him for a moment before replying to his accusation, "I didn't have family nor friends to remind me and it doesn't matter to me anyways. We'll never see each other after tonight.

Gun paused as M/N turned back around. 

To be so lonely no one calls your name, to be so lonely you forget yourself. It was so pitiful. The stranger just kept getting more pitiful, it almost— just almost— made Gun sympathetic for him.