Chapter 3 - School field trip?!

{November 2nd 202X, 3:30pm}

'Alright class, before I let you go off for your cleaning time, I have an anouncement to make. Next week, the entire 2nd grade will go on an annual school field trip to the countryside, this field trip will last for three days and two nights. Each of you will be divided into pairs randomly, and you and your partner have to share a hotel room for those two nights. We will inform your families about your field trip and allowance for your stay in a hotel. Class dismissed.'

As the teacher left the classroom, everyone else got out from the classroom and start tidying up the school. Tsukasa and Rui bumped into each other again but luckily this time they didn't start a fight, they just stared at each other, thinking to themselves:

(Tsukasa, Rui)

'I hope I don't get paired up with this nerd...'

'I hope I don't get paired up with this damn idiot...'

[Fast forward one week later]

{November 9th 202X, 8:00am}

As soon as everyone arrived in class, the teacher starts dividing their students into pairs.

(Tsukasa, Rui, teacher)

'...and now, Kamishiro-san, your partner will be Tenma-san. Next up...'

(MY PARTNER IS WHO?!?!?!)

Both Tsukasa and Rui looked at each other, disappointment was shown on their faces.

'Alright students, now follow me to the outside of the school where a school bus and the toher 2nd grade students are waiting.'

As the students walk outside from the classroom to the outside of the school, there was a small fight between Tsukasa and Rui.

'Ugh...I can't believe I randomly got paired up with you...'

'Me neither, Tsukasa-kun. But for once, let's try not to cause any trouble on this field trip.'

'...Fine.'

As the rest of the 2nd graders got on the bus, the bus finally drove off. On the bus, some were looking out the window, some were sleeping, while some were chatting with their friends. One hour later, they've finally arrived at their destination.

'Alright class, I will give you 45 minutes to check-in and settle your things in your hotel room. 45 minutes later, we will gather again at the lobby.'

'You better book a room with two beds.'

'I know I know, I'm not stupid you damn idiot.'

As Tsukasa and Rui, checked-in, they got their card and went up to their hotel room. As soon as they arrived at the floor where their hotel room is, Rui finds their hotel room and opened the door. As Rui opens the door, both of them saw something that left them speechless and stunned...