Chapter 12 - Tsukasa caught a fever?!

{19th April 202X, morning period}

When Saki and Tsukasa are on their way to school, Tsukasa suddenly felt pain in his head, he thought the pain would go away soon so he ignored it. However, Tsukasa didn't know that the pain would only get worse, when Tsukasa arrived at class, his head was facing down onto his desk as if he pulled an all-nighter on studying. Rui looked over at Tsukasa with a worried face.

Today their first lesson was PE, so everyone went to the changing room and change into their track suits. When they are doing laps, Rui realised that Tsukasa was running slower than usual, Rui also realised that Tsukasa was sweating a lot more than usual.

As soon as they changed back into their uniforms after PE class, Rui found out hat not only Tsukasa was sweating on his face, but his whole body as well, even after thirty minutes into their next lesson, Tsukasa was still sweating like crazy.

{19th April 202X, lunch break}

Tsukasa walks up to the rooftop with his bento, but suddenly he got winded, then passed out on the spot. Lucky for him, there are people around him who noticed the situation.

(Kohane, An, Akito, Toya, Rui, Mizuki)

'So An, should we go to your dad's cafe after school-'

*THUMP*

'...Did any of you heard that?'

'Yes I did, since it was so clear, it's probably coming from somewhere around us.'

The four of them are looking around when Toya found Tsukasa lying down on the ground unconscious.

'TSUKASA-SENPAI!!!!!', Toya yelled as he throws down his bento onto Akito's, Akito caught Toya's bento and luckily nothing spill out.

'Toya...'

[Meanwhile]

'So if you don't have anything to do today, do you want to go to the library with me?'

'Sure, I can come-'

'TSUKASA-SENPAI!!!!!'

'Eh? Aoyagi-kun?'

'Toya-kun?'

'I'll go see what's happening over there.'

'Ok, I'll be here waiting.'

Rui quickly put down is bento and ran to the scene, but little does he know that Mizuki is peeping on the situation from behind.

'Tsukasa-senpai, are you alright-'

'TSUKASA-KUN!!!!!!!'

'Kamishiro-senpai?! I didn't know you're also around this area.'

Rui saw that Tsukasa's face is very red, so Rui puts his hand on Tsukasa's forehead,'Ouch! So hot!'

'It seems like we need to take him to the nurse's office.'

'I think so too, I'll carry him while you hold his bento.'

Toya nodded as Rui starts to pick up Tsukasa in bridal style, Toya picked up Tsukasa's bento and they both went down to the nurse's office.

'...Is it just me or did I just witnessed a scene that can be found in a BL manga?'

'An-chan, since when did you starting reading BL manga?!'

'I don't, I just know it.'

(Ooh~ Rui carrying Tsukasa-senpai in bridal style? Interesting...)

[Ground floor]

(Rui, Toya, Tsukasa, nurse)

'You know Aoyagi-kun, this morning after our PE class, I found Tsukasa-kun was sweating a lot more than usual, not only he was sweating on his face, but his whole body as well.'

'Woah...! And just then when you touched his forehead, it was hot, so it could be that Tsukasa-senpai is having a fever.'

Just before Rui and Toya were about to step into the nurse's office, Tsukasa suddenly gain back his consciousness, and found himself in Rui's arms.

'*shocked gasp* Rui?!?!'

'Oh, you're awake, Tsukasa-kun.'

'W-what happened?!'

'Me and Toya-kun found you passed out on the school rooftop, and now we are taking you to the nurse's office.'

'Then can you at least put me down?!?!'

'Hmm...how about no?'

'Hey! What are you three doing outside my office?! Creating so much noise!', as the nurse opened up the door.

'We found him passed out on the school rooftop so we're taking him to your office, and he had just woken up.'

'Not to mention, we also found his face very red.'

'Oh my, please come in.'

Rui finally puts down Tsukasa on a sick bed, the nurse went to get a thermometer and took Tsukasa's temperature. The thermometer measured 40 degrees Celsius, that's when everyone in the room realised Tsukasa has caught a fever. The nurse quickly get a cold towel and placed it on Tsukasa's forehead.

'It seems like he needs to take an early leave, I will inform his class teacher.'

'Well actually, I study in the same class as him so I can guide you to our class teacher.'

'Thank you for your help, young man.'

{19th April 202X, 4:00pm}

(Toya, Saki, Ichika)

(*sigh* I wonder how Tsukasa-senpai is doing at home...)

'Hi, Toya-kun!'

'Oh Saki, hi.'

'Have you seen my brother? I haven't seen him since lunch break.'

'Oh, he got sent home early because he suddenly caught a fever.'

'Oh...thank you for telling me.'

'No problem, Saki.'

'...So Saki, what will you do now?'

'Uhh...it seems like I need to go home early today, but I'll see you tomorrow, bye Ichi-chan!'

'See you, Saki...'

(*sigh* I kinda feel bad for Saki...)