Chapter 7 - Merry Christmas

{7th December 202X, 4:00pm}

*The school's Christmas party is next Friday:

The Music Club is rehearsing their song and planning the costumes they will wear on the day of the School's Christmas Party performance.

The Dance Club is rehearsing their dance steps to the song they've chosen for the School's Christmas Party performance.

The Drama Club is rehearsing a Christmas play for the School's Christmas Party performance.

The School Choir is rehearsing Christmas songs for the School's Christmas Party performance, in short, a Christmas medley.

The Cooking Club are planning out on what will they make for the day of the School Christmas Party, and will start making them by next week before Friday.*

Rui didn't really had anything to do that day, he was about to step out of the school when he heard someone calling out his name.

(Tsukasa, Rui)

'Oi, Rui! You're leaving that early today?'

'Eh? Tsukasa-kun?'

'Do you have anything or anywhere important to do or to go today?'

'No, why?'

'Do you mind help me with something since you don't have other plans today?'

'Sure.'

As Rui stepped back into the school, he follows Tsukasa to the Drama Club room.

'So Tsukasa-kun, what do you want me to help you with?'

Tsukasa then pulled out a script of a play and handed over to Rui. As Rui received the script, Rui started to read it from the top.

'A Christmas Carol...'

'Yeah, it's a play the Drama Club will perform this Christmas party, and I got the lead role, as always.'

'...I see, Tsukasa-kun. Now what do you need help it?'

'Check and judge my acting skills, of course!'

Rui finds a seat and checks the script while Tsukasa gets ready to act.

'You said you got the lead role right? So, your character is Mr. Scrooge, right?'

'Yep.'

'Woah, you have so many lines to remember...'

'Yeah that's what happens when you get the lead role in a play.'

'Ok so, where do you want to start?'

'Let's start in scene 5, from the top, when Mr. Scrooge wakes up on Christmas Day and becomes a better person.'

'Alright then. 3, 2, 1, action!'

'Oh my, I'm alive! Is it Christmas Day today? It is! Those 3 ghosts really helped me. From now on, I will be kind to everyone all-year-around, including Christmas! Ha ha ha!'

'Oh my, that was really good.'

'Thank you very much! And thank you for being my one and only audience today.'

[14th December 202X, 4:00pm]

(Tsukasa, Rui)

'Eh, Tsukasa-kun? Where are you going?'

'Oh, I'm going to the Music Club.'

'Music Club? I thought you have rehearsals with the Drama Club today.'

'Well yes, but they gave us a day-off today and I promised my sister that I will go watch her rehearsal for the school's Christmas party performance.'

'You have a sister? Is she older or younger than you?'

'She's younger than me.'

'And you said that you will go watch her rehearsal and you're on your way to the Music Club, so your sister is a member of the Music Club?'

'That's correct.'

'Ooh I'm looking forward to the Music Club's Christmas performance this Friday.'

'Thank you for your support, I gotta go now, bye!'

Tsukasa makes his way to the Music Club. As he enters, he saw a girl his grade also sitting in there.

(Tsukasa, Shizuku, Ichika, Saki, Honami, Shiho)

(Eh? There's also another 2nd grader in here? Wait a minute, no way...)

'Oh my, Tsukasa-kun, is that you?'

'OOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!! IT IS REALLY YOU SHIZUKU! It's been a long time! I didn't know you also got admitted into this school too!'

'I'm assuming you're also here to watch your sister's rehearsal right? Her name is Saki, right?'

'Yes indeed, and you're here to watch your sister's rehearsal too right? I remember her name is Shiho.'

'That's correct.'

'Alright everyone! Let's do a roll call! Keyboard: Tenma Saki!'

'Here!'

'Bass: Hinomori Shiho!'

'Here!'

'Drums: Mochizuki Homani!'

'Here!'

'Guitar and Lead Vocal: Hoshino Ichika!'

'Here!'

(Eh? I just realised Tsukasa-san is also here today, I hope he won't make the Music Club shake with his loud voice today...)

Ichika starts the rehearsal with their introduction,'Thank you all for joining our school's Christmas party tonight. Tonight, we Leo/need would like to perform "Jingle Bell Rock" for our performance, please enjoy!'

And they spend the rest of the school day in the Music Club.

{The School's Christmas Party, 8:00pm}

That night, everyone was wearing festive clothes and having fun. The Music Club, the Dance Club, the Drama Club and the School Choir's performance went smoothly, as well as the food counter by the Cooking Club. Meanwhile in a corner, Rui and Tsukasa were having a conversation.

(Rui, Tsukasa, Mizuki)

'Tsukasa-kun.'

'Eh?'

'Good job on your acting skills tonight, and good job on your sister's performance as well.'

'Aww thanks.'

'Hey boys! Watcha talking about?', Mizuki was walking towards them while holding a pastry.

'Hey Mizuki! We were talking about tonight's performances.'

'I see. Hey, I came here to tell you that you should try some of the treats from the food counter by Cooking Club, I tried one of their pastries and it's really good.'

'Well then, let's go!'

A/N: I am very sorry for dragging on this chapter for almost two weeks, I promise I will make updates faster in the future.