Part 5

Let's start.......

Shagun was getting ready for hospital as she has join to hospital again . Vansh called her and said her to talk to Siya's doctor once as he was unable to meet her in morning and now he is stuck in some work.

Shagun meet riddhima and they both become good friends. Riddhima was discussing Siya's report with her

Later riddhima decided that only two family members can meet Siya and she ll be under observation. She makes the paper ready and according to which only Vansh Ishani and Shagun as she is a Dr can meet her.

In evening Vansh came to hospital to meet Siya's Dr. In way he meet Shagun and she told him that what Dr has decided.

Next day ...

Riddhima went to pick kids school as they requested her to come.

On the other hand Vansh also come to pick Sakshi.

Riddhima was a little bit late

Vansh reached school and he was looking for Sakshi. And he saw Sakshi with her friends and he was surprised to see Ayan and Ananya.

Sakshi: see my Mamu is here

Vansh come towards kids
Ananya: I saw him at Airport that day.

Vansh : hello kids

Sakshi: Mamu meet my new friends they are new in my class.

Vansh asked kids that if the wanna he can drop them

Ayan : excuses me uncle we don't know u so we can't go with u.

Ananya: Ayan is right and ya our mom is coming to pick us so we don't need your help Mr

Vansh was amazed to see the confidence of the kids.

Later vansh left with sakshi.
Riddhima enter the school before they can see each othe vansh left from other side.

She drops kids at BM and went back to hospital

Vansh enters Riddhima cabin and there was no one.
He asked a nurse about Dr.
And the nurse told him that she is about to come
he was waiting when he saw a photo frame on the table it's of Riddhima and kids he was about to see the pic but at the same time Riddhima enter she didn't see Vansh as she was facing his back.

Riddhima: I'm sorry sir actually I was stuck with some work

Vansh immediately recognised her voice and her turned

Riddhima saw Vansh and was shocked

That's it for today
Thanks for reading

Pls guys follow me.

Byee
Take care ❤️