PART 15

Riddhima's kids arrive home in the evening, and she is overjoyed to see them. She hugs and kisses them, and then welcomes Vansh, who has brought them home.
She thanks Vansh for taking care of them, and he says that it is his responsibility because they are his kids.

Shweta, enters the hall and hugs her brother, Vansh.
Shweta: Bhai, I missed you so much!

Vansh: (smiling) I missed you too, Shweta. How was your day?

Shweta: It was great! Riddhima taught me how to make a sweet dish, and everyone loved it.

Vansh: (impressed) That's amazing, Shweta. You are already becoming a great cook.

Shweta blushed with happiness as the family sat down for dinner, enjoying the delicious meal prepared by Riddhima and Shweta. As they talked and laughed together, Shweta felt grateful for the love and warmth of her new family.

Vansh: I want to announce something after 3 days there will be a reception party for Raghav and Shweta in VR Mansion

Raj: it's a great idea vansh and it ll be a good way to announce about their marriage.

Nandani: now we have very little time I have to start preparing for everything.

After dinner
Vansh, Riddhima and Pihu sat together so that they can plan for the reception party

Pihu went to discuss the guest list with Raj and Nandani

Vansh: Thanku Riddhima for taking care of Shweta. I can clearly see that she is happy here. And make sure she remains happy like that only.

Riddhu: I have promised dadi to keep her happy and safe. And I'm just fulfilling my responsibility.

Vansh: why you always want to get into argument with me.

Riddhu: I'm not doing any argument.

Raj enters the scene ⏭️

Raj said vansh it's quite late u may leave tomorrow morning

Vansh looks towards Riddhima
Riddhima: Yes Vansh, dad is right you may stay here

Vansh: Thank you, Mr. Raj. I'll stay here .

Raj: Alright then, I'll see you both in the morning. Goodnight.

Vansh and Riddhima continued their conversation, discussing the details of the reception party and other upcoming events. As the night went on, they found themselves getting lost in each other's company, enjoying the peace and quiet of the night. For a while they just forget their past and bitterness for each other

Eventually, Vansh decided it was time to head back to his  room. He bid Riddhima goodnight and left, the place.

As he lay in bed, he couldn't help but think about how lucky he was to have Riddhima by his side. He knew that no matter what challenges they faced in their past, they would always be together for their family and kids.

On the other hand,
Riddhima was also thinking about him.

The movement vansh spend time with kids.
She remembers how did she told her kids that Vansh is non other than their father.

Flashback starts

Ananya and Aayan were in their room
Riddhu enter and say with them

Aayan: Mom see how's my drawing

Riddhu: it's amazing my boy

Ananya: mom, what are the plans for the weekend.
Last weekend you didn't take us anywhere but we really want to go somewhere this weekend.

Riddhu: sure sweety we will go.
Ah, I want to tell you something that this weekend you will spend time with your father also.

Kids were shocked

Riddhu: I told you na that I don't live with your father becoz we had a fight and misunderstanding but I want you both to meet him

Kids: who is our father

Riddhu: he is sakshi's mamu , Vansh Rai Singhania

After Riddhima's revelation, Ananya and Aayan exchanged surprised glances, trying to process the unexpected news.

Ananya: (inquisitively) Mom, why didn't you tell us this earlier? We've always wondered about our father.

Riddhima: (with a hint of sadness) It's complicated, sweetie. There were issues between Vansh and me, but I think it's time for you both to know him. He's a good person, and he cares about you.

Flashback ends

Riddhima drift into sleep

Do vote and comment