PART 14

They decorated the whole mansion with flowers and lights, making it look like a fairy tale. Riddhima wanted everything to be perfect for Shweta's first day as a newlywed.

Pihu: Di, everything looks so beautiful. I'm sure Shweta bhabhi will love it.

Riddhu: I hope so, Pihu. I just want her to feel special and loved.

As they were finishing up the decorations, Raghav and Shweta arrived at the mansion. Riddhima and Pihu welcomed them with a warm smile.

Riddhu: Welcome, Raghav and Shweta. We are so happy to have you here.

Shweta: Thank you, Riddhima. Everything looks so beautiful.

Raghav: Yes, it's like a dream come true.

The family spent the evening together, enjoying each other's company and celebrating the new couple. Riddhima couldn't help but feel grateful for having such a loving family and for being able to share this moment with them.

Riddhu: (to herself) I am so happy for Shweta and Raghav. They deserve all the happiness in the world.

And with that thought, Riddhima felt a sense of contentment and joy wash over her. She knew that with the love and support of her family, they will all be able to keep each other happy and fulfilled.

Later that night

In Riddhu's room

Riddhu: I hope everything will get sorted. I just want her to be happy and feel loved.

Pihu: She will be, di. You and Bhai both love her so much. And we all will make sure that she feels like a part of our family.

Riddhu smiled at Pihu's words

Next day

Nandani Raj riddhu and pihu were downstairs

Raj: where are Raghav and Shweta
Riddhu : they are coming, dad
Raghav and Shweta enters the scene and wishes everyone good morning

Shweta to nandani: good morning aunty
Nandani: what did you say I'm not your aunty now I your mother is that clear

Shweta smiled and say ok mom

Riddhu ok so shweta today is your first day in this house
So according to rituals you have to make something sweet for everyone

Shweta to riddhu but di I don't know cooking I mean I can cook but I have never made something sweet

Pihu don't worry bhabhi, when di is here she will help you.

Riddhu:Yeah for sure let's go to the kitchen
Together, Riddhima and Shweta went to the kitchen to prepare something sweet for the family. Riddhima guided Shweta through the process, teaching her the recipe and helping her with the cooking.

As they worked together, Shweta felt grateful for Riddhima's kindness and support. She knew that she had found a true sister in Riddhima, someone who would always be there for her.

Finally, they finished making the sweet dish and presented it to the family. Everyone appreciated the effort and tasted the dish, complimenting Shweta on her cooking skills.

Nandani: (smiling) See, Shweta, you are already impressing us with your cooking. I'm sure you will make a great addition to our family.

Shweta felt happy and welcomed, knowing that she had found a loving family in Riddhima's household. She knew that with their support and guidance, she would be able to adjust to her new life and create beautiful memories with her husband.

And as the day ended, Riddhima felt contented seeing the happiness on everyone's faces. She knew that with love and care, they could make their family a happy and prosperous one.