Part 23

LET'S START...

IN EVENING...

As the evening sun cast its warm glow over the VR Mansion, Riddhima found herself drawn to the window. From their discreet vantage point, she, Uma, and Ajay had been silently observing the events inside the mansion.

Her heart skipped a beat as she saw her kids, Ayan and Ananya, playing and spending time with Vansh.
A wave of emotions, a mixture of happiness and longing, washed over Riddhima. The sight of her family together, even from a distance, brought a bittersweet joy to her.
Riddhima: (whispering to Uma, Ajay, look at them) Our family... together. They seem happy.
Uma and Ajay, standing beside her, shared a moment of silent acknowledgment.
The bond that connected them to the scenes unfolding in the VR Mansion was palpable.
Uma: (softly) Riddhima, we'll bring them back together. I can see the love in Vansh's eyes for the kids.
Ajay: (nodding) We're on the right path, beta. Soon, we'll reveal the truth and reunite our family.
Riddhima, though filled with longing, felt a renewed determination.

As the night descended and the lights in the VR Mansion flickered, Riddhima, Uma, and Ajay retreated to their hidden post, ready to continue their mission to expose the truth and reclaim the happiness that had eluded them for far too long.

NEXT DAY

In the morning, Ajay and Uma, determined to bring justice and expose the truth, headed to the police commissioner's office to file a report against Anupriya and Kabir.
They carried with them the evidence gathered against the two, hoping that legal intervention would aid their mission.

Meanwhile, Riddhima, seeking solace and strength, went to the temple. The air was filled with a sense of anticipation as she lit a diya and offered her prayers.
Riddhima: (softly) Bappa, today is going to be a big day. Please make everything perfect. I want to see my family happy again. I don't know if, after all this, Vansh and I will be together or not. The wounds from our past run deep, and forgiveness won't come easily. But for the sake of our children and the love that once bound us, guide me, Bappa.
Her silent prayer echoed through the temple, a plea for strength and guidance in the face of the challenges that lay ahead.
As the day unfolded, the threads of their plan started weaving together—Uma and Ajay navigating the legal avenues, Riddhima seeking divine support. The VR Mansion, shrouded in its digital complexities, awaited the climax of a story that would redefine the lives of those entangled within its virtual walls.

The mysterious message from an unknown number had brought everyone to the VR Mansion, their curiosity mingled with a sense of apprehension. The atmosphere inside the mansion buzzed with anticipation as the clock approached noon.As the family members gathered, the tension escalated.
The unexpected entrance of the Police Commissioner heightened the drama. He sternly announced his intention to arrest Mrs. Anupriya Rai Singhania and Kabir for their involvement in a murder.
Kabir, defiant and skeptical, questioned the Commissioner's claims, demanding proof.

However, the scene took a dramatic turn when Sia, thought to be in a coma for the past six years, entered the room. The shock and surprise were palpable as she revealed that she had proof against Anupriya and Kabir.
Sia: (with a determined look) I woke up from my coma a while ago. I've been gathering evidence against Anupriya and Kabir. They won't escape justice.

Vansh and Ishani, rushed to Sia, their disbelief turning into overwhelming joy. The reunion was an emotional moment, marking the end of years of deception and manipulation.
Vansh: (teary-eyed) Sia, we thought we lost you forever. How did this happen?
Sia: (smiling) It's a long story, but right now, we need to ensure that Anupriya and Kabir face the consequences of their actions.
The revelation of Sia's return and the impending arrest sent shockwaves through the VR Mansion.