Part 20

Riddhima asked them about their family...

Riddhima: who else is in your family?

Uma sadly smiled and said: we don't live with them becoz of some reason.

BTW what's your name dear.

Riddhima: I'm Riddhima Vansh Raisinghnia

Uma and Ajay were shocked to hear this. Riddhima is their DIL. They were thinking whether she is aware about them being parent's of Vansh or not.

Riddhima: I know who are you? And the relation with Vansh.
Why are you doing all this. Where were you all these 25 years.

Riddhima calmly said I know their might be some reasons from your sides. But now it's high time you have to tell everyone truth.

Ajay: I can't do it. What will I say to my mother and kids how will be I able to face them.

Uma: yes Ajay is right we can't do it.
They are happy in their life and I can't destroy their happiness and I m really happy to know that Vansh is also well settled in his personal life even.

Riddhima: who told you that, he is happy, no not at all.
And what you all are waiting for, Anupriya to destroy everyone like she tried to kill Siya.

Uma and Ajay were shocked to hear this and realized that they can't stay quiet anymore. They decided to tell the truth to everyone and face the consequences.

Uma: You are right, Riddhima. We can't let Anupriya destroy our family anymore. We will tell the truth to everyone and face the consequences.

Ajay: Yes, we have been hiding for too long. It's time to come out in the open and face the truth.

Riddhima: I'm glad you both understand. Let's go and tell the truth to everyone.

Riddhima: But I didn't understand how Uma mom is alive, I thought that Anupriya killed you.

Ajay and Uma tell her the whole story .... ( will be revealed in the upcoming ch)

Uma said: Riddhima I want you to welcome you with proper rituals, I know that Vansh is not here but still I would love to fulfill my wish. We can't be there in your marriage. Pls riddhima

Riddhima: Mom pls don't say like that, I completely understand your feelings and I would love to fulfill your wish

Riddhima was welcomed by Ajay and Uma with proper rituals they were happy as their wishes were fulfilled to welcome their DIL.

Riddhima said,'' I will cook something sweet for you all."
Riddhima went to the kitchen and made Meethi Baath.

Uma and Ajay said, it's really amazing

Riddhima said that, I knew that you will like it as it is liked by Vansh and their kids even.

Uma: kids, it means yours and Vansh!?

Riddhima nodded her head in positive.

They were happy to knew that they were now grandparents even.

That's it for today