Part 21

HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY GUYS...

So let's start with the update......

In VR Mansion....

As Vansh sat in his room within the VR Mansion, his thoughts were consumed by the absence of Riddhima. The room echoed with his heartfelt words, a desperate plea for her return.

  Vansh: (whispering to himself) You can't leave me like this, Riddhima. You can't... Our kids, our family... They need you. I need you. (pauses, a determined look in his eyes) I promise, I will find you. My heart tells me you're alive, and I won't rest until I bring you back.

The virtual reality environment of the mansion seemed to amplify the emotions swirling within Vansh. The digital surroundings couldn't replace the tangible presence of his beloved, and he felt an ache deep within him. Despite the uncertainty, a glimmer of hope fueled his determination to reunite his broken family.

In Anupriya's Room

In the dimly lit room, Anupriya reveled in her sinister thoughts. The memory of her failed plan to eliminate Vansh and the unexpected twist with Riddhima's demise played like a haunting melody in her mind.

Anupriya: (smirking) It's perfect. Riddhima, you played your part unknowingly, and now the path is clear for my ultimate plan. Vansh will sign the property papers over to Kabir and me, and the entire Raisinghania family will be thrown out onto the streets. (laughs coldly)Her eyes gleamed with a malicious glint as she envisioned the downfall of the Raisinghania legacy. The mere thought of orchestrating their ruin fueled her desire for vengeance.Anupriya: Sia, my dear, you won't be spared either. Your existence poses a threat to my secrets, and I can't afford any loose ends. (smiles wickedly) Once you're out of the picture, no one will be able to reveal the truth.As Anupriya plotted her next moves, the shadows in the room seemed to dance to the rhythm of her malevolent laughter. 

In Kids Room 

 Ayan looked at Pihu with hopeful eyes, desperately seeking answers about their missing mother.

Ayan: Pihu masi, when will Ma come back? Ananya and I miss her so badly.Pihu, torn between the truth and the harsh reality, couldn't bring herself to shatter the innocence of the children. Her heart ached for them, but she remembered Vansh's instructions not to reveal the truth until they found Riddhima's body.

Pihu: (forcing a smile) Oh, Ayan, Ananya, I know you miss Ma. We all do. (pauses, struggling with her emotions) But you see, sometimes people go away for a little while, and it takes some time for them to come back. Ma will be back soon; I'm sure of it.

Inwardly, Pihu grappled with the weight of the secret she bore. She couldn't bring herself to tell the kids the painful truth, knowing it would shatter their world. The room, adorned with colorful decorations and toys, seemed to echo the silence of the truth left unspoken.

As Ayan and Ananya continued to look at Pihu with expectant eyes, she hugged them tightly, silently vowing to protect them from the harsh realities until the right time came. The VR Mansion held not only digital illusions but also concealed the heavy burden of secrets and unspoken truths within its virtual walls.

In Uma and Ajay's house...

Uma expressed her concern about the dangers Riddhima might face if she returned to the VR Mansion, especially considering the past attempt on her life orchestrated by Anupriya.

Uma: But Riddhima beta, how will we go to the VR Mansion? It can be dangerous for you. Anupriya has already tried to harm you. We can't risk your life.

Ajay, standing beside Uma, nodded in agreement with his wife's words. The worry in their eyes reflected the genuine care and protective instincts they held for Riddhima.

Riddhima, however, remained determined, assuring them that they would find a way to navigate the challenges.

Riddhima: Don't worry, Aunty and Uncle. I understand the risks, but we can plan something. I can't let the fear of danger keep me away. Vansh needs to know the truth, and we need to be with our family.

Riddhima thougth to change the mood of Uma And Ajay 

Riddhima, with a warm smile, spoke to Uma and Ajay, recognizing the significance of their presence.

Riddhima: You know, Vansh will be so happy to know that you both, his parents, It's been such a long time, and he had missed you both terribly. Your return will bring him immense joy and complete our family.

Her words carried a mix of anticipation and hope, envisioning the happiness that would fill Vansh's heart upon discovering that his parents were alive and well. The journey ahead held both challenges and promises, and Riddhima was determined to navigate through them for the sake of her family.

That's it for today

I hope you will like the update...

DO VOTE & COMMENT

IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTION DO LET ME KNOW....