AAPCFO CHAPTER 02

AAPCFO Chapter 2

“God, you’re really joking with me…”

After carrying Ling Mu on his back and finding a cave to hide in, Qiu Zhenyang sat on the ground, helplessly rubbing his forehead.

Fine, he transmigrated over. Doing, or rather not doing such things, right after he transmigrated is only thanks to his strong mind.

After silently complaining, Qiu Zhenyang moved his body uncomfortably. Lowering his head, he glanced at the wet clothes on himself and Ling Mu.

The test site where they were located was a small planet specially developed by the Interstellar Academy. It was mixed with various natural scenes, such as, deserts, rainforests, mountains and rivers.

In order to find this cave, Qiu Zhenyang carried Ling Mu from the rainforest to the mountains. He finally found a relatively safe cave, but his clothes were soaked by the humid climate of the rainforest.

When entering the test site, except for uniformly distributed clothes, knives, and timers, one can’t bring anything with them. Naturally, there are no extra clothes they can change into.

Omegas have poor physique, and very few omegas will take the test. Of those who attend, most will find and choose an alpha to group with.

There are very omegas who travel alone like Ling Mu. If he continues wearing wet clothes like this, he will definitely get sick.

“We have to make a fire.” Qiu Zhenyang murmured, taking out a knife from his boots. Glancing at Ling Mu once more, he went out to find materials.

Fortunately, many things in the interstellar era are different from his original world. Making a fire is not as difficult as drilling woods and sticks together.

Finding some coal tree branches and leaves, smear a layer of animal fat, and put it under in the sun for a couple of seconds, and a fire is ignited.

After raising the fire in the cave, Qiu Zhenyang quickly took off his clothes and put them next to the fire to dry.

The jacket issued by the academy is quite thin, and will dry quickly, but his inner shirt will take a while.

Qiu Zhenyang thought for a while, and got up to pull the wet clothes on Ling Mu’s body.

Just as he lifted his inner shirt, his pupils shrank, and his face completely sank.

“Why are there so many injuries?” The boy’s dumb and depressed question sounded in the cave, and obviously no one responded.

Slender fingertips carefully touched the terrifying bruises on Ling Mu’s upper body. These were obviously from being beaten or pinched. The wounds were bruised and black, and hurt to look at.

Ling Mu, who was in a coma, trembled slightly when his wounds were touched. His brows furrowed even tighter, obviously in pain.

“Tsk, his mother is really good.” Qiu Zhenyang was a little irritated. After stripping Ling Mu, he covered Ling Mu with his newly dried coat, and brought the other clothes to dry off with his inner shirt.

Ling Mu was short of water. When he went out just now, he picked some juicy fruits, which were just enough to feed Ling Mu.

Qiu Zhenyang knelt down beside him with the fruit. Holding the person up with one hand, he pried his lips and teeth open, pressing the fruit against mouth.

The beautiful red juice slowly flowed into Ling Mu’s mouth with a squeeze. More overflowed, dripping from the corners of his mouth, flowing over his delicate neck and exposed shoulders, and disappeared under the coat.