AAPCFO CHAPTER 03

AAPCFO Chapter 3

This Qiu Zhenyang is really not right. Putting aside his hatred after dissolving the marriage contract, even the average alphas don’t like him very much.

Most alphas turn their noses up because his appearance is not delicate and his expression is too fierce. In addition, he ignores most people, so them not disturbing him is already good.

What’s more, Qiu Zhenyang has always hated him, so how could he can suddenly be so friendly.

After thinking it through, Ling Mu replied coldly: “You don’t need to apologize to me. It was my mother’s idea.”

Ling Mu was also very reluctant about this matter. After his father died, his mother hooked up with other men within a year. This already made Ling Mu very angry. Then, the condition for her staying in a wealthy family was still to set his life-long event1 – how could he not hate it?

He understands Qiu Zhenyang’s attitude towards him. After all, the Qiu family is the Chief Legion family of the Federation. His grandfather is an honorary marshal, his father is a five-star general, his brother is a lieutenant general, and his mother is the second daughter of a pharmaceutical family. He really can’t match him.

But understanding is just understanding. Qiu Zhenyang has treated him coldly for many years, and Ling Mu has long held no extravagant hopes for him.

Yes, he used to have hope, and even felt fortunate and happy about his marriage with Qiu Zhenyang before. After all, which omega doesn’t want an excellent alpha?

He might seem cold and hard, but nature was hard to change. He was still an omega who longed to be cared for and loved.

It’s a pity that fate failed him. The person he longed for fell in love with others, and he became the most disgusting omega in the eyes of others. Whether it is the past, the present, or the future, their lives will not have any intersection.

Seeing Ling Mu’s eyes gradually getting colder, Qiu Zhenyang was a little overwhelmed.

He rubbed his hands together. He knew that his sudden change of attitude would make Ling Mu suspicious, but he couldn’t help say, “I know I treated you very badly in the past, but it was all because I was forced into the marriage contract. I was uncomfortable, it wasn’t because of you. I’ve figured it out now, and regret it, so… can we reconcile?”

“…Reconcile my ass!” Ling Mu shot him a stern look, and turned his back on him.

Words are easy to say, who knows if they’re true or false? This kind of wealthy kid likes to tease people the most. Maybe he’s bored, and here to make fun of him. Ling Mu refused to be fooled!

Qiu Zhenyang choked. Knowing that he might not be comfortable with the other party’s sudden favor, he didn’t continue, and asked about something else.

“Then, Ling Mu, do you have enough alien beast cores to pass the test?” Qiu Zhenyang glanced at the cowhide bag beside Ling Mu. He took it off when helping Ling Mu undress, and knew from the weight that the contents could not meet the standard at all.

After all, he is an omega. No matter how powerful he is, his physical quality is innately inferior to those alphas and betas.

He simply cannot pass the test alone. Moreover, this time, there are over 100,000 students competing, and only 10,000 will be accepted. Facing such strong competition, even alphas might not be able to pass.

In the original text, Ling Mu was unable to enter the Interstellar Academy because he did not have enough crystal cores.

Ling Mu who had already put on his clothes, glanced at him and said nothing. His crystal nuclei did not reach the standard, but there was no reason to tell Qiu Zhenyang.