AAPCFO CHAPTER 12

AAPCFO Chapter 12

The dormitory area in east is very large, with a good distance between each small villa. The environment is much better than that of the ordinary dorms. There are even ten special security booths set up.

Qiu Zhenyang took Ling Mu to the door of their dormitory, raised the terminal in his hand towards the sensor at the door, and the door opened after a beep.

Ling Mu followed him in to see a newly cleaned house with brand new furniture. The dorm is very large, with a living room, kitchen, bathroom, and utility room on the first floor, a small garden out back. The second floor has two bedrooms, a study room, and a fitness room.

“My room has been tidied up, and the room on the left was not intended for people to live in, so everything was kept as is from before. You and your sister can use it.” Qiu Zhenyang explained. In fact, students with eastern dorms will buy new furniture instead. After all, they don’t lack money and will live here for four years.

This is convenient for Ling Mu. Anyway, the facilities in the ordinary dormitory are shared, so he didn’t care much.

Qiu Zhenyang took him to the bedroom to have a look. Ling Mu looked around, wrote down the things that still needed to be purchased, and prepared to leave first.

“Hey Ling Mu,” Qiu Zhenyang saw him turn around ready to live, and shouted. Touching his nose, he said, “You and your sister should move in sooner? It’s better to get familiar with the campus before school starts. I’m moving in tomorrow, so why don’t we go for a walk around the campus together?”

Qiu Zhenyang felt his cheeks burn when he said these works as if asking him out.

Ling Mu frowned: “I work part-time, and will come back the day before school starts.”

Part-time job?

Qiu Zhenyang blinked. He almost forgot about it.

“Then… Okay, see you later.” Qiu Zhenyang wanted to ask Ling Mu where he was working and find time to visit. But thinking of Ling Mu’s character, he probably didn’t want to talk to him, so let it go.

Seeing Ling Mu turn around and leave without saying a word, Qiu Zhenyang sighed inwardly. It seems that he still has a long way to go to change Ling Mu’s attitude towards himself.

Since Ling Mu only came the day before the school started, Qiu Zhenyang didn’t want to move too early, so he stayed at home and went to school in the evening the day before the school started.

“Okay, mom, you can go back first, I’ll go in by myself.” Qiu Zhenyang slung his bag on one shoulder and put his hands in his pockets, looking helplessly at his mother.

In the past few days, Qiu Zhenyang lived at home with her and felt the warmth of a mother’s love. However, he is already an adult, and he was a soul that transmigrated, so he will not be too reluctant when living away from home.

But Zhu Qin had tears in her eyes. Qiu Zhenyang was different from Qiu Haolin, who had gone to the army early. He grew up under her eyes and she loved him so much. In addition, his “rebellious period” finally ended, and he accompanied her everyday just like when he was a child. She really can’t bear having to separate again now.

Seeing that his mother about to cry, Qiu Zhenyang was helpless and distressed. Stepping forward, he hugged his mother and comforted softly: “Okay, mom, I’ll be home during the holidays. Call me if there’s anything. I’ll go in first.”

Qiu Zhenyang didn’t let his mother take him in, and she was also reluctant, so the two of them said goodbye at the school gate.

The luxurious aircraft belonging to the Qiu family was parked beside them, and behind them there were several expressionless bodyguards in black and sunglasses. Many students passing by couldn’t help stopping to watch.