AAPCFO CHAPTER 10

AAPCFO Chapter 10

Qiu Zhenyang spent more than three hours browsing the web in his room. His eyes were sore by the time he finally heard the sound of an aircraft landing outside the window.

Closing the terminal, he looked down through the window, and sure enough, Qiu Zhang and Qiu Haolin had returned.

Qiu Zhenyang adjusted his appearance in front of the full-length mirror, then opened the door and went downstairs.

“Hmph, you still have to get stuck in traffic on the way back for dinner, and can’t come back earlier?” Zhu Qin, who had been impatiently waiting, folded her arms and unhappily stared at her husband who just entered the door.

Admiral Qiu, who was dignified and self-disciplined in front of outsiders, was choked for a moment and said helplessly: “Wife, it’s not like you don’t know about the military. It’s already good that we can ask for leave and come back.”

Qiu Haolin also nodded. Seeing Qiu Zhenyang come downstairs, he immediately stepped forward and asked with a smile, “How is it, did you pass the test?”

Qiu Zhenyang felt very close to this brother who was five years older than him, and raised his eyebrows and said, “Naturally. I can’t shame our my family.”

“Nice job.” Qiu Haolin was also a lieutenant general outside, but he was very affectionate towards this younger brother, and punched him with a smile.

“Before leaving, dad even said that if I don’t enter the top three, I won’t be allowed to come back. How dare I relax.” As he said that, Qiu Zhenyang pouted at his father.

Qiu Zhang snorted, puffed out his chest, and said with vigor, “Being Qiu Zhang’s son, you have to be in the top three! Looking at you like this, is it possible that you took first place?”

Qiu Zhenyang immediately waved his hand. “Almost, I took second place. I’ll take the first one for you when there is another test next time.”

“Okay, I’ll remember it.”

Seeing that the three of them chatting happily, Zhu Qin was happy and pushed them to the dining room muttering; “Hurry up, hurry up. Hurry up to eat, don’t you see that Yangyang has lost a lot of weight. Let him eat more and grow some meat.”

The family of four smiled and sat down, each taking a side on the square table, and began to eat dinner.

Although the meal was still unpalatable, Qiu Zhenyang felt warm in his heart when he felt the atmosphere of his relatives.

Before he crossed over, he was just a loner, and he had long been used to loneliness. But he obtained something that he never dared dream about before. To be honest, Qiu Zhenyang is actually very grateful for this transmigration.

“That’s right, Yangyang, school will start in five days, right? Interstellar Academy stipulates that living on campus is required, and we have to arrange everything you need for accommodation in these days.” Zhu Qin remembered Qiu Zhenyang’s school while eating.

“Okay.” Qiu Zhenyang agreed casually.

Interstellar Academy actually has a semi-military management style, and is relatively strict about time regulations. In order to avoid unnecessary waste of time, students also face constraints on what is allowed, and all students must live on campus, no matter family background. Students who don’t follow the rules will be kicked out directly.

Where he lives doesn’t matter to Qiu Zhenyang. He also used to live on campus back when he was studying in his previous life.

“Don’t worry, Yangyang just came back. Let him rest for a day, and go the day after tomorrow. Remember to bring more bodyguards.” Qiu Zhang drank a little wine and thought about it carefully. After all, they have a special status, and have to be careful when walking outside.