AAPCFO CHAPTER 14

AAPCFO Chapter 14

After grabbing their uniforms, the trio stood to the side and waited for the rest of the class to do the same. Afterwards, they would return to the classrooms to put away their clothes and go to the auditorium to listen to the opening speech.

Bored, Qiu Zhenyang leaned against the pillars in the corridor, still thinking about how to start his own business.

Yuan Chenyu and Zhuo Hang saw him deep in thought, and didn’t disrupt him, and chatted on the side.

All of a sudden, the distribution point, which was originally quiet, became noisy.

“Hey, isn’t that the school flower of our Interstellar Academy, the sophomore one!”

“Yes, yes, I saw the photos in the school forum! The real person is a hundred times better than the photo! But why did the senior come here, is he passing by?”

“F*ck, he’s coming towards us!”

Qiu Zhenyang wasn’t paying attention to the surrounding situation until a slender figure stood in front of him, raised a hand, and waved it in front of him. Qiu Zhenyang came back to his senses.

“Junior Qiu, are you picking up your training clothes?” Li Zhen looked at Qiu Zhenyang with a sweet smile. With his hands behind his back, he looked youthful and beautiful.

Qiu Zhenyang has a good memory, and nodded at him. “Hello, Li Zhen.”

Seeing that he could say his name right away, Li Zhen’s cheeks flushed even more, and his smile became sweeter, and an extremely playful mouthful of white teeth hidden behind pink lips peeked out.

“Qiu, Qiu Zhenyang, I say, when did you idiot, know senior! Senior Li Zhen is the school flower of our school!” Yuan Chenyu on the side was drooling, staring straight at Li Zhen. As expected of Interstellar Academy’s school flower – this face, this figure, and this voice are simply heavenly, okay!

Zhuo Hang next to him was not much better. Almost all the alphas in their class looked over, forgetting everything else.

Qiu Zhenyang’s reaction was flat, and his tone was very ordinary: “Oh, we met yesterday. A little accident happened.”

“Accident? I really want to have an accident…” Yuan Chenyu complained. What’s so good about Qiu Zhenyang? He was so lucky, and became involved with the school flower as soon as school started. He still had Cheng An’an he’s been chasing after for a year; can he not pick up stray flowers on the side?!

The rest of the class also looked at Qiu Zhenyang and Li Zhen enviously, wondering what their relationship was.

Li Zhen seemed to be used to everyone’s sight, and greeted the surrounding alphas generously, not timid or shy at all.

“Ah, yes,” Li Zhen took out his hand behind his back after greeting him, and handed a bottle of water to Qiu Zhenyang. “It’s very hot. Here, this bottle of water is for you, it’s still cold from the fridge.”

Qiu Zhenyang’s eyes fell on the water in Li Zhen’s hand, but he didn’t pick it up.

Seeing this, Li Zhen quickly explained: “I don’t mean anything else. Since you don’t want me to treat you to dinner, is this bottle of water, okay?”

“Senior has already come to deliver the water in person, Qiu Zhenyang, you really can’t justify it if you refuse!” Several boys on the side coaxed. They weren’t blind either. Seeing Li Zhen blushing like that, looking at Qiu Zhenyang with a shy and timid expression, who would believe that he had no other intentions?