Chapter 5:Changes

//    And that would be just fine                 And what a lovely time,                     that it would surely be                        So bite your tongue                           And choke yourself to sleep    //

                 And what a lovely time,
                    that it would surely be
                        So bite your tongue
                           And choke yourself to sleep    //

      That night you told Amber everything that happened at the diner while she helped you with your injuries.Ofcourse you didn't tell her about the events that happened between you and William,you decided is better to keep that your little secret.She fell sorry for your shitty day so you binge watched your favourite series together, accompanied by some snacks,not only right after you finished the delicious dinner that she cooked.

     After a hot bath you found yourself sliding into the depths of your soft bed, your muscles finally relaxing.The pain which was pulsating through your leg moments ago made its disappearance along with the swelling.As you were gazing outside the window at the starry night ,the realm of sleep finally caught you.

      It was a dreamless night, fortunately.Stretching under the sheets you yawned.You wish you could have slept more.Getting up you slid your feet into your shark sleepers,an old christmas gift from your brother.

      Slowly walking towards the bathroom you checked on your friend as she was sleeping peacefully under her white sheets.Some books were placed around her sign that she studied until late.She took school more seriously than you even though it was summer.You didn't even start your portfolio yet and you knew you couldn't postpone it any more longer.

     While doing your morning routine you made sure to cover your purple eye with more foundation .Looking in the mirror at your now pampered self you were ready for work.You left again a note for Amber,a habbit you two carried since highschool.

    The next weeks were peaceful,free from any unwanted occurrences at work.You still hated waking up early but being able to buy more art supplies and snacks plastered a smile on your face everytime,sacrificing your sleep was somehow worth it.

    Amber also found a nice well paid job,at a small restaurant.This change made the two of you take turns on who's cooking.It wasn't that much of a problem since you could find a market a few streets away and there was you tube that helped you make some delicious recipes.Even though you learned how to cook properly Amber's skills were heavenly.She took care of her brothers when their parents were at work so she ended up achieving some crazy cooking skills.

    At Fredbear's family diner you got more closer with your coworkers, taking lunch breaks together,hanging out while doing your chores and after work ,helping each other and gossiping.
If it were to choose favourites there would be Evelyn,Noah and Alice.